Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Mad loose hair on the top of my head

Thr4sher
@thr4sher
14 years ago
18 posts
Alright I'm in month 3 and my dreads are starting to tighten up but there is a lot of loose hair at the top and it's not that big of a deal but it's kinda gay and I don't really like it. Any ideas on how to eliminate it?
updated by @thr4sher: 02/14/15 05:34:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
umm yea gay meansw your hair is homosexual meanning your homosexual since its part of youto eliminate loose hair on your head shave headotherwise accept it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Mia Elizabeth
@mia-elizabeth
14 years ago
45 posts
I have them too dont worry
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
yeah using gay as a negative is seriously LAME. Get used to having loose hair or don't have dreads.
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
OMG guys chill the fuck out, its just slang its not meant in that way and if u take it in that way then all fool you
Thr4sher
@thr4sher
14 years ago
18 posts
Haha I like this but ya sorry didn't really think gay would offend so many people but nah I'm not shaving my head

soaringeagle said:
umm yea gay meansw your hair is homosexual meanning your homosexual since its part of you to eliminate loose hair on your head shave headotherwise accept it
Gary Charlesworth
@gary-charlesworth
14 years ago
50 posts
See my reply to the "Thats so gay" thread, I'm not typing it again! soaringeagle said:
umm yea gay meansw your hair is homosexual meanning your homosexual since its part of you
to eliminate loose hair on your head shave head
otherwise accept it
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
LOL...so I was gonna let you know what I thought of your use of the word gay, but I see it's been taken care of. CLICK ME Either you're hair is happy, or homosexual...and I don't see anything wrong with either ...Loose hair will be there no matter what, so accept it and love it :)
Angelina Aurelia*~*
@angelina-aurelia
14 years ago
42 posts
no its not just "slang" its hurtful and rude! and if youre going to use that kind of insults then this isnt the right social network site for you! Jack Roth said:
OMG guys chill the fuck out, its just slang its not meant in that way and if u take it in that way then all fool you
tatyananashi
@tatyananashi
14 years ago
145 posts
Geh or hetero, if you're talking about the frizz that hangs around the top see this vid:
as she says it's temporary, but it'll tame them for a little if you're putting up a style or something. Enjoy the mess, that's what the journey of dreading is for, if anything it's about patience and acceptance.Personally for me IDGAF about how my hair looks, and it's turning out way super cool because the lox change every day and they're so unique and bendy and fun. I love the entropy. They develop faster when you just let them be, and I will be sad when they all go the way of the fatty smooth blunted end dread cuz I like the wispy ends and the bendy loops and the crazy piggy tails. They feel fun and look crazy, fits my personality. ;) learn to not care and you'll enjoy them way more. I do absolutely no maintenance on mine apart from pulling the congos apart once every 2 weeks when my hair is wet. My hair has knotted up so fast and is maturing very well considering my natural hair is straight and fine. Like this forum says in the free dread kit offered--- TIME works best. :)
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form