Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dready Names

Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
I've had multiple sets of dread in the last few years, having to remove them for one reason or another, but in every set I always seem to have one dread with some real personality, so I opt to name that one dread in each set Wanda.In my current, and hopefully permanent, set I've found my Wanda, but also have a little tiny dread that likes to stick straight up at the roots, so it's always popping out from the rest a bit. I decided that sense it was soo tiny and cute I needed a tiny and cute name, thus I now have Wanda and Pippin.Am I slipping into the deep end of crazy or has anyone else named a baby or two?
updated by @alden: 02/14/15 06:18:07AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i know alotta ppl do buti had too many dreadsand too many freindsit was hard enough remembering all my freinds names let alone dreadsi can almost never remember boring names like bob sue or tom but really unique names im better attheres just too many toms in the world to remember em all..loloh wait the subject was dreadsi dont need to remember theyre names to concider them freinds..lol

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
HA!!! I've the same problem! And my father's name is Tom!!! HAHA
Gary Charlesworth
@gary-charlesworth
14 years ago
50 posts
I called my first one Kevin!
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
I have one that I call my loopyloop... Maybe it's time to find it a real name :D
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
Paula said:
I have one that I call my loopyloop... Maybe it's time to find it a real name :D
Real names are over rated, I like LoopyLoop!
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
:)I think I'll name it andromeda .. Cus like cavewoman says it looks like a galaxy.. When people ask though I'll tell them loopyloop so they don't think I'm crazy :P

Alden said:
Paula said:
Real names are over rated, I like LoopyLoop!
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
I have not named any yet, but my friend named his fattest one he called it, Boulderdash
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
my fattest one is called big mike :)
recoverytrouble
@recoverytrouble
14 years ago
70 posts
In my timeline pics I've mentioned a few of the loops I've named, but as a whole set my dreads are dubbed Roadworx.
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form