Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dready Names

ZeeFighter
@zeefighter
14 years ago
153 posts
I named one Skippy. it's actually three that kinda bunched together. i dont mind though cuz they were reeeeeeeeaaally skinny. I kinda show favoritism towards it and i feel really bad. I mean, i don't want the rest of my baby dreads to feel bad, but i don't want this dread to feel unappreciated either. I "love them all the same", as most parents would say. I only want whats best for them. and for them to grow into strong, mature dreadlocs D:
updated by @zeefighter: 07/23/15 05:01:04PM
ZeeFighter
@zeefighter
14 years ago
153 posts
I named my thinnest one Wallet. It represents my inner pain.
Jeffree Vega.
@jeffree-vega
14 years ago
66 posts
I've got one crazy one in the back that I named Jeff.He's certainly my favourite, like a little rebel (:
Radha Das
@radha-das
14 years ago
14 posts
I have one in the back that is twisted and has stayed really soft, I call it velvet and it is my favorite, although all of mine have definite personalities. I also have one that is four little ones that have made a big one and I call it turtle because it looks like little turtle feet. I love that one.
Jeffree Vega.
@jeffree-vega
14 years ago
66 posts
Ha, turtle.That's actually great, i love it (: Radha Das said:
I have one in the back that is twisted and has stayed really soft, I call it velvet and it is my favorite, although all of mine have definite personalities. I also have one that is four little ones that have made a big one and I call it turtle because it looks like little turtle feet. I love that one.
babylon
@babylon
14 years ago
27 posts
Got one crazy so I wanna name her:P still thinking about it, she's shaped like a half moon but it reminds me of a big open mouth ready to eat my dreads :P
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
big on on the back of head is Larry,, lol or so my friend named it, the other girl that just backcombed another one of my locks and named it steve or something, then later on that one majorly combine with another locks and she was like Oh he got married! :P
Jake Holland
@jake-holland
14 years ago
203 posts
I named one sgt, pepper
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
That's awesome :D Jake Holland said:
I named one sgt, pepper
babylon
@babylon
14 years ago
27 posts
Haha would be taylor then :P I don't know but i see my dreads as feminine, altho i see a lot of men names around here wonder why raw sum said:
U dunno... whenever I think of a big mouth I think of the rolling stones or aerosmith ... so jagger or tyler offshoots :D

laida24 said:
Got one crazy so I wanna name her:P still thinking about it, she's shaped like a half moon but it reminds me of a big open mouth ready to eat my dreads :P

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form