13 years ago
336 posts

My sample was almond facial soap this time...the calendula was amazing']

updated by @exalthimx7: 07/09/15 09:42:51PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i got so many i havent had a chance to see what i got but been using the oatmeal exfolisating bar on my face and wow what a diference

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Matt Matt
@matt-matt
13 years ago
25 posts

Love it so far. My hair feels super clean

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

write a review in the shop

--
Demoniac
@demoniac
13 years ago
4 posts

I just got the Nag champa, dragons blood and the pepermint, gonna try them soon and write a review here

oostan heimach
@oostan-heimach
13 years ago
38 posts
I got the liquid nag and the patchuli bar getting ready to sample the liquid now.
Dreadfern
@dreadfern
13 years ago
21 posts

I washed with the liquid nag champa for the second time today and I think it's so amazing! I've seen more drastic progress in the last four days than the past two months... for real! my "kind of" dreads are locking up much faster and my typically itchy dry scalp feels wonderful :) soooooo pleased. I'm gonna wash with it for a week or so and then write a thorough review on the dreadlocks shampoo website. woo!

Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts

i decided to give the bars another try and as much as i like the smell of them they really leave my hair feeling strange. my hair feels weighed down and dirty. like it doesn't completely rinse out. i normally can go 3 or 4 days between shampoos and with this i'm washing every other day. i was really hoping this was going to help with my super dry scalp too but i guess not. i'm going to do a bs deep clean tomorrow and add in some tea tree and rosemary oil.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

really thats very odd i findthe exact opposite

u must have some really strange water

--
Demoniac
@demoniac
13 years ago
4 posts

I had 2 washes with this shampoos, i made one few days ago with the dragon blood and now with the pepermint. They both have really nice smell and giwe a puryfing feeling while having a bath, couldn't resist it so i did a bull body wash with them :D

They are energizing both my hair and scalp, very easy to rinse.

I had a little problem after washing, my face is becoming all red, but i have super sensitive skin on my face and i wash it only with pure water. I think its from the clay and the peperming, maybe there should be some oil inside that will equalize them, so their effect should not be so hard. But on the other side they are welcome because they circulate the blood on the scalp and prevent hair fall...

And yeah they are not making enough foam if you are not dirty enough, like any other soap or shampoo out there. Now because its cold in winter, we are mostly staying home and we are not so much exposed to dust and dirt, like in the summer for example.

I suggest putting pure ashes from the fire, but make sure you dont put plastic in the fire, or some other kind of garbage! Just pure wood, paper and organic stuff! That will also help to dread faster, and foam better while washing with shampoo and many other stuff :)

/ 6

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form