Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlocks shampoo

Matt Matt
@matt-matt
13 years ago
25 posts

Bought a bottle of the patchouli yesterday. Can't wait to get it in the mail :)

updated by @matt-matt: 07/09/15 11:41:46PM
Hans Miniar Jónsson
@hans-miniar-jnsson
13 years ago
74 posts

I ordered a bar of Nag Champa and one of Dragon's Blood before international orders were "officially" available.
They arrived Monday and I just went and got the box today.

They smell so wonderful I'm actually looking forward to showering just so I can use 'em!

In fact, they smell so good that my dog has decided they're food and I have to put 'em out of her reach or she tries to steal them to eat them.

Let me say that again.

THE SHAMPOO BARS SMELL SO DELICIOUSLY AWESOME THAT MY DOG WANTS TO EAT THEM!

Nickberber
@nickberber
13 years ago
24 posts

I tried to order but it doesn't let me pay...I am from Greece....Is there problem for international?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

there shouldnt be what exactly is the problem u run into it should work fine 1 other had an issue too but i think it was user error

whats the exact error message u get

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts

I used the dragon's blood liquid today and man, my hair is so much curlier, lol. It's still soft, but not as soft as the bars. I mixed the liquid dread shampoo1/2 water 1/2 shampoo in a spare 12 oz bottle I had. It suds up great, rinses clean.

Nickberber
@nickberber
13 years ago
24 posts

Still can't order my Shampoo from the site...i even tried with other browsers to order but nothing..

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

shes gonna invoice u its a paypal issue aparently so she'll send u rthe shampoo then send a bill which u can pay thru paypal

paypals having issues right now

--
Matt Matt
@matt-matt
13 years ago
25 posts

Just got mine today! She sent me a sample of the facial soap as well. Can't wait to try it

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

the exfoliasting soap? man that stuffs working wonders on my dry skin

--
Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

i notice it doesnt really help mine but does no harm either lol. im dry without it, and dry with it. but the brown clay stuff is damn near if not the best shaving stuff ever, i normally dont ever shave with anything but water. thats what im using the brown one for now :)

/ 6

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form