Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

the way of the rainbow warrior

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
our national? east coastmain week july 1-7 including seed camp and cleanup june-augwhere on east coast is anyones guess 6 or 8 states are being concidered still Island Mamma said:
Where and when is it this year?

soaringeagle said:
all the canadian providences have them im not sure where, theyre smaller tyhen here well all international even the world gatherings have been about the size of our regionals way smaller then pur nationals
internationaly they are on private land, i think have 1 central kitcvjen (as aposed to hundreds) they rettain the rainbow spirit but ive heard have a slightly more touristy feel
but im not 100% sure only having been to ours here
if u can make it to our national its absolutely worth the extra miles (ppl come from all over the world for it)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/18/15 02:27:07AM
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Darn, I wish it were on the left coast! LOL soaringeagle said:
our national? east coast
main week july 1-7 including seed camp and cleanup june-aug
where on east coast is anyones guess 6 or 8 states are being concidered still

Island Mamma said:
Where and when is it this year?

soaringeagle said:
all the canadian providences have them im not sure where, theyre smaller tyhen here well all international even the world gatherings have been about the size of our regionals way smaller then pur nationals
internationaly they are on private land, i think have 1 central kitcvjen (as aposed to hundreds) they rettain the rainbow spirit but ive heard have a slightly more touristy feel
but im not 100% sure only having been to ours here
if u can make it to our national its absolutely worth the extra miles (ppl come from all over the world for it)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
been on the left coast more often then not east coast really needed 1 badlyalso..west coast gatherings tend to be high altiyude its hard to breathe let alone hike round the mountains..plus high altitude gatherings have crazy weather, 90 during day 20 at night with snow in julyeast its hard to find a suitable site tho toobut they try to move it around coast to coast and inbetween to make it easier to be accessible to all..most of us will drive coast to coast and go no matter where it is but not everyone canit will be worth the trip no matter how far..ppl will be comming from norway russia jap[an spain u name it..much farther then u..

--
DJ Salazar
@dj-salazar
14 years ago
23 posts
this just got added to my bucket list, of course the first time I hear about it it's across the nation haha. I don't know how I'd make it out there but I bet the adventure would be almost as fun as the actual gathering so it's worth a shot trying to figure it out. I wouldn't mind a good one in Colorado though haha
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
its worth the trip no matter how fargoogle grandpa woodstock (googkle imasge search)grandpa rides a bike pulling 3 trailers from coast to coastsom,e ppl walk evenno matter how far or how u have to get there u just gotta get there1 guy comes ina mule drawn wagon (40 mules covered wagon_)or a solat powered bikeorwatch the rainbow spirtit vid at 18 min in theres a cart called umm the umm..gitalong or somrthinmg its a motorhome thats human poewered by skip/hopping along

--
Bird
@bird
14 years ago
74 posts
I can't wait to go to one. Can't this year, but 2011 for sure! Wherever it is, I'm there.The message of these gatherings is exactly what i am about and i absolutely can't wait to be a part of it all!! Truly amazing stuff. Gotta get back to our roots.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ill be waitting there fir u ..

--
DJ Salazar
@dj-salazar
14 years ago
23 posts
a walk from Colorado to the east coast seems like quite the walk, should I start now to make it in time? hahaI'm gunna try to figure it out, I have about a month to come up with something
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
theres a rideshare in the group and on rainbowgatherings.org too Dwayne Salazar said:
a walk from Colorado to the east coast seems like quite the walk, should I start now to make it in time? haha
I'm gunna try to figure it out, I have about a month to come up with something

--
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Don't know if it's been mentioned but the Hopi Prophecies also call for a tablet, a stone tablet one was given by the Great Spirit to a tribe from each corner of the world.Each people had a sacred element and task, like white had fire thats why fire is central to their inventions. Yellow man was given air, hence the breathing techniques etcThe Hopi live in the heart of the four corners of the Earth (the center) and are one of 4 who have the tablets, each with their own message, all four together complete the message/prophecy.They have found the tablet's from tribes in Africa and Tibet (yellow and black) and have yet to find the tablets from the white.They believe The Great White Brother, their true white brother will carry it and the blue star marks his (Great Spirit aka Jesus in other texts)returns from the sky with his leagues in the end times for the days of judgment before the Mother Earth flips on its axis.The blue stars will un-mask according to Prophecy.The blue star beings are the seed carries from Peilades and that is also where their seed is from, the creator gods.In a nut shell.Not speaking for the Hopi of course just sharing some more knowledge.

/ 6

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form