Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

the way of the rainbow warrior

Jackal
@jackal
14 years ago
132 posts
That is amazing. I am going to seriously look into this. You have spread the word to one more person
updated by @jackal: 07/09/15 11:20:15AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well today is the day to pack and goi should already be therewhos kidnapping me? Jackal said:
That is amazing. I am going to seriously look into this. You have spread the word to one more person

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Oh no did you loose your ride??? soaringeagle said:
well today is the day to pack and go
i should already be there
whos kidnapping me?

Jackal said:
Jackal
@jackal
14 years ago
132 posts
lol. if you still lived in tulsa i would seriously consider it. soaringeagle said:
well today is the day to pack and go
i should already be there
whos kidnapping me?

Jackal said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

We Love You from Jonathan Kalafer on Vimeo .

the we love you documentary which has won awards for best documentary film was finaly released today onlineWe Love You documents the Rainbow Rainbow Family of Living Light. Every summer since 1972 thousands of people co-create a temporary city deep in the wilderness of our national forests to practice anarchy and hippy spirituality. This isn't a music festival; there is no charge for entry and the main event is an elaborate prayer for peace on July 4th. The Rainbows peaceful ways are challenged when federal agents charged with monitoring them shoot pepper spray projectiles into the children's' area of the gathering.the rainbow gatherings are a near utopitarian society, with only a few problems that prevent it being a full utopia, these problems leak in from the outside "babylon" society , such as violence by the feds, and alcohol issues outside if the actual gathering site.we invite all the world to gather for peaceful purposes, and mostly thats what we get, but a small percentage may not hold the same values so we do not have a pure perfect society, but a healing society, one that accepts the problems with the goal of healing and changing the ones most in needwe grow and improve as we face new challenges as a young nation should, a tribe without leaders is in itself a challenge to fullfil the individual visions of how things should be run, and what we can and cannot accept within the community.the one thing we all do agree on is simply this... we love you

--
Kyle
@kyle
14 years ago
14 posts
I want more of this..I just want to be filled and enlightened with info on this I want to partake.. haha I just want to surround and bury myself in new and better things .. New knowlege..

soaringeagle said:
willow the quotes a old hopi prophesy several tribes prophesized the comming of a new tribe that unites the worldeven the mormons recognize us as the "lost tribe" i think they called ittheres a tribe in canada that wanted us recognized as a legit indiginouse nationalso in ireland a hopi elder went off on a vissionquest and came back to the gathering with a chant he pressented to rainbowweaverim going to butcheer the spelling so ill try it more phoneticlymach-pee-ya gle-gle-icho oh-yacht-te wankammachpeeya being sky father glegleicho the big rainbow in the sky (theres another word for lil rainbows in water drops and such) now the next 21 are the greattest honour, ohyachte means nation wankam ..wantam tonka is the great spirit tonka like tonka trucks was great so wankam means spiritthe translation means sacred rainbow nationechoi was hidden if ya were comming up from the river past ..umm i think turtle soup ..wel;l i was between 1st and 3rd kitchen i thinkjust off into the woods up a hill over a stream..thats what i get for letting other ppl choosethe campsite..loli dont even remember where dundun was there but the drumming at dundun is alweays world class mindblowing
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

go to the national talk to hipstorians theres usualy a hipstory circle or a hipstory talk at g-funk

plus go to indiginouse villiage talk to elders there

Kyle said:

I want more of this..I just want to be filled and enlightened with info on this I want to partake.. haha I just want to surround and bury myself in new and better things .. New knowlege..

soaringeagle said:
willow the quotes a old hopi prophesy several tribes prophesized the comming of a new tribe that unites the world even the mormons recognize us as the "lost tribe" i think they called it
theres a tribe in canada that wanted us recognized as a legit indiginouse nation

also in ireland a hopi elder went off on a vissionquest and came back to the gathering with a chant he pressented to rainbowweaver
im going to butcheer the spelling so ill try it more phoneticly

mach-pee-ya gle-gle-icho oh-yacht-te wankam

machpeeya being sky father glegleicho the big rainbow in the sky (theres another word for lil rainbows in water drops and such) now the next 21 are the greattest honour, ohyachte means nation wankam ..wantam tonka is the great spirit tonka like tonka trucks was great so wankam means spirit
the translation means sacred rainbow nation

echo
i was hidden if ya were comming up from the river past ..umm i think turtle soup ..wel;l i was between 1st and 3rd kitchen i think
just off into the woods up a hill over a stream..
thats what i get for letting other ppl choosethe campsite..lol

i dont even remember where dundun was there but the drumming at dundun is alweays world class mindblowing

--

/ 6
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form