Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

the way of the rainbow warrior

Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
The first ones to arrive, generally a couple weeks before the actual Gathering, they'll set up kitchens, make trails, lay waterline, dig shitters etc. a lotta work goes on before hand to make the gathering run smooth, I'm gonna try to make seed camp this year and see everything before the trails etc. are constructed. breeze said:
Forgive me for sounding dumb or unlearned but what is SEED camp?

updated by @lonnie-berg: 07/17/15 06:39:07PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well its almost a month early ..but seed camps amazing just to watch it go from empty wilderness to a city in the woods.. its wild to see the scenery and landscape change daily and floods of folks arriving Lonnie Berg said:
The first ones to arrive, generally a couple weeks before the actual Gathering, they'll set up kitchens, make trails, lay waterline, dig shitters etc. a lotta work goes on before hand to make the gathering run smooth, I'm gonna try to make seed camp this year and see everything before the trails etc. are constructed.

breeze said:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
Yeah, I plan on being there just as soon as I can get directions, thinking about going to council and just following everyone to the site soaringeagle said:
well its almost a month early ..but seed camps amazing just to watch it go from empty wilderness to a city in the woods.. its wild to see the scenery and landscape change daily and floods of folks arriving

Lonnie Berg said:
The first ones to arrive, generally a couple weeks before the actual Gathering, they'll set up kitchens, make trails, lay waterline, dig shitters etc. a lotta work goes on before hand to make the gathering run smooth, I'm gonna try to make seed camp this year and see everything before the trails etc. are constructed.

breeze said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
national forrests are publicky owned landother countries dont have natioinal forrests so find private landand ppl bring bulk food to donate and or green energy (cash) for the magic hat if they are able

--
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
Just heard that second scouting rendivous is gonna be meeting on the WVa/V border on April 16th
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ohh pk so guess they added v wv to the list and its a good probabilirty it'll be there

--
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
Last I heard areas being considered were, New Hampshire, Vermont, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina and Tennessee. Got this info from John Caterpillar via the AGR newsletter soaringeagle said:
ohh pk so guess they added v wv to the list and its a good probabilirty it'll be there
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
I have a friend who always tells me that me and my kids are Rainbow people and I felt honored and had an inner knowledge of what she meant. She Rainbow too. :)I later saw the rainbow prophecy video and was amazed/enthralled and the same time I knew what it all meant and felt what I can only describe as an ancient stirring.I certainly didn't know there were Rainbow gatherings though and for that long! Wow. You'd think I live under a rock not on one LOLDo any of you know if we have those on Vancouver Island or surrounding Gulf Islands?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
all the canadian providences have them im not sure where, theyre smaller tyhen here well all international even the world gatherings have been about the size of our regionals way smaller then pur nationalsinternationaly they are on private land, i think have 1 central kitcvjen (as aposed to hundreds) they rettain the rainbow spirit but ive heard have a slightly more touristy feelbut im not 100% sure only having been to ours hereif u can make it to our national its absolutely worth the extra miles (ppl come from all over the world for it)

--
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Where and when is it this year? soaringeagle said:
all the canadian providences have them im not sure where, theyre smaller tyhen here well all international even the world gatherings have been about the size of our regionals way smaller then pur nationals
internationaly they are on private land, i think have 1 central kitcvjen (as aposed to hundreds) they rettain the rainbow spirit but ive heard have a slightly more touristy feel
but im not 100% sure only having been to ours here
if u can make it to our national its absolutely worth the extra miles (ppl come from all over the world for it)

/ 6

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form