Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What's the weirdest question you've been asked towards your dreads?

MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
O.K. - the bug thing is kind of freaking me out too... I spend a LOT of time outside in the summer - gardening, taking care of the chickens and just hanging with the kids. We have a LOT of bugs here in Michigan in and out of the house. I don't like to use pesticides because of the kids and critters. EWWWWW - spiders just give me the "willies"!!!!! sVmM3RhAz3 said:
I don't like all this talk about bugs... :P centipedes! spiders! and where I live there's ear . I mean I know you can get bugs in non dreaded hair just as easily-but eewww!
sadangel777
@sadangel777
14 years ago
68 posts
LOLOL hippie mama said:
if someone asked to taste my dreads unless they were really gross i think i would have let them. i just tasted one of mine and let me tell u they are delicious. u shud try one.
Scarface
@scarface
14 years ago
64 posts
I think the wierdest one i've gotten was 'how do you comb them?'The only response worthy of that question is this. http://www.offresonance.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/double-facepalm.jpg
dantherastaman
@dantherastaman
14 years ago
12 posts
I've been told it looks my hair is made of: worms, spaghetti, rope.funny story, I was slacklining at a park one day, and this little girl walks up and tells me I look like Avatar, and walks off. It was the most satisfying comment I think I've gotten so far.I've been asked how many species of lice are living in them, how do you wash them...also, I used to hang out in this town square drinking with friends, playing a little bit of guitar or whatever and sometimes we'd get outrageously drunk strangers come up to us and yell or sing, and this one time this guy comes over to us, sits down next to me, pulls on my dreads and then lays down on my lap and starts to go to sleep.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
googling soaringeagle dreadlocks i saw this question "was soaringeagle born with dreadlocks"

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
soaringeagle said:
googling soaringeagle dreadlocks i saw this question "was soaringeagle born with dreadlocks"
We all know you came out as a baby with 2foot long locks ;)
Nathaniel
@nathaniel
14 years ago
14 posts
I've had a few can I taste/smell/feel them. People scare me.
cody1886
@cody1886
14 years ago
97 posts
Today i was at volentere work and i got asked if i was about to go to africa. And why do i want to be black . I especilly hate that one i dont act,talk, or want to be black. Verry anoying they just got it all figured out black people invented dreads.
momma has dreads
@momma-has-dreads
13 years ago
159 posts

Well the question was not too weird, but I was ask if my dreads were all my own hair. The longest dread is to my lower back/butt area.

I have had only a good experience with others who are curious about them.

peace

Patiencepie
@patiencepie
13 years ago
7 posts
I was in L.A. and I dude asked me "where" I had my dreads done! I guess down there people go to a salon or something... Of coarse, my mother asked a lot of questions at first. The usual ones about how you wash em etc...
updated by @patiencepie: 07/10/15 10:14:46PM

/ 7

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form