Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

just how little does johnny clean of dreadheadhq know about dreads?

ZeeFighter
@zeefighter
14 years ago
153 posts
LOL!!!!Honestly though, people are actually calling his "dreads" beautiful! DNW!!!!

soaringeagle said:
better fixthat dread b4 it tries to dread!!

updated by @zeefighter: 07/10/15 05:16:25AM
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
I just wanna add that he made a video on how to put on a tam...wtf?? Does he think everyone else is as dumb as him or what? haha
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
Granted, that's not the way that I put on a tam, but really... It's a hat... that your dreads sit in... how do you think you're going to put it on? *facepalm* Emily said:
I just wanna add that he made a video on how to put on a tam...wtf?? Does he think everyone else is as dumb as him or what? haha
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
ok i just watched the johnny vid and I'm a bit traumatized! He is Mangling his shit! For what?? Loops and bumps are beautifully unique! They will mostly smooth over time anyway. I don't understand how anyone could watch that and think it was a good idea??It looks so violent! If dreads were that complicated, I wouldn't have them!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
it boggles my mind how many people sdee those vids and get all excited and comment like finaly i can fix these nasty lumps i cant wait to buy more tools etci literaly watched through my fingers cringing like it was a slasher flickat least in a movie when u see a axe murderer chopping off heads u know its faked but i think he mat actualy have done those tortures to his own dreadswho thinks hes just an emo who faints at the sight of blood so tortures his dreads instead

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
I felt EXACTLY the same was SE!! And that "Truth" video I believe was made by someone on K Locks and is a very well done informative vid. So of course JC HAD to demean it somehow and make it a joke so he wouldn't have to answer the real questions/TRUTH it brought up. soaringeagle said:
it boggles my mind how many people sdee those vids and get all excited and comment like finaly i can fix these nasty lumps i cant wait to buy more tools etc
i literaly watched through my fingers cringing like it was a slasher flick
at least in a movie when u see a axe murderer chopping off heads u know its faked but i think he mat actualy have done those tortures to his own dreads

who thinks hes just an emo who faints at the sight of blood so tortures his dreads instead
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
So they are the new Alanis Morisette :P Knottysleeves said:
Here in Canada, Nickelback & Chad Kroeger are generally regarded as highly overrated and national embarassments... yet they continue to sell tons of records. But very few people will admit to buying them. ;-)

Melanie Leontine said:
Awww I like Chad... he is a really awesome charitable man.
Rachael said:
At first I thought I wanted uniform "neat" looking dreads but NAH, this site has changed my mind.
Every time I see his face It reminds me of what i DONT want to look like! Plus his hair looks like a wig made from liquorice and I don't like liquorice. ALSO he reminds me of that chap from nickleback, who I also do not like.
I haven't even made the effort to read through his site because going by what I've heard, he isn't the guy I would want to take advice from anyway O_o
Jennifer Rose
@jennifer-rose
14 years ago
59 posts
ricky williams said:
Cause hes dread jesus we must follow him to the light :D*sparkles*

ROTFLMAO!!!! Best.quote.evahhhhh!>Peace, love & dreads,Jenn
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
oh now i realize your the other dreadhead freed from the cultish programming of the jonnyi feel we should pull up in a van in front of dreadheadhq salon throw a blanket over some waxy headed clone drag him into the van and have a deprogramming session Jennifer Rose said:
ricky williams said:
Cause hes dread jesus we must follow him to the light :D*sparkles*

ROTFLMAO!!!! Best.quote.evahhhhh!>

Peace, love & dreads,
Jenn

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
It's funny you say that Grey, because my mom saw his locks and thought they were better looking then most people on this site. The problem with most people today is they want things to look "pretty" and "nice". Society is taking the plunge of "my way or the highway", and it sucks :( GreyGargoyle said:
Look at his dreads on one of his youtube videos, they're crap. I feel bad saying that cause I love locks in all shapes, sizes, lengths and everything else but his just don't look like locks should look. They are SOO STIFF and they all look the same.

Dready Mimi said:
How do you cut off your dreads then reattach them? And why would you want to? I kinda like my curly, bumpy, fuzzy, skinny, fat dreads! Although I began by thinking that perfectly rolled pencil thin dreads would look good with my white hair. I am digging the natural look afterall!

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form