Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

just how little does johnny clean of dreadheadhq know about dreads?

Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Anybody else think that strange dread cartoon illustration thing looks like a poopy?
updated by @island-mamma: 07/13/15 09:47:59AM
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
lol, JC is only magic through the internet. In real life his dreads fall off whenever he bends over, takes a shower or thinks too hard. =D
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
Johnny Clean knows as much about dreads as Kanye West knows about common courtesy...
J.D.
@jd
14 years ago
115 posts
"Only when you are sure that the loop is permanent should you crochet it."-johnny clean.i guess he really doesn't know that much about dreads because no loop is permanent!and i've never really read up on how to crochet or how its done to tighten dreads until a minute ago and i didn't realize you push the end of the dread through the root?!?!?! WTF?
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
LOL that's actually not how you crochet. That's interlocking. Crochet you poke all around the dread in and out and when you pull the hook it pull in hairs, what he's doing is like interlocking aided by crochet :/ J.D. said:
"Only when you are sure that the loop is permanent should you crochet it."-johnny clean.
i guess he really doesn't know that much about dreads because no loop is permanent!
and i've never really read up on how to crochet or how its done to tighten dreads until a minute ago and i didn't realize you push the end of the dread through the root?!?!?! WTF?
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
That's like doing lobotomy via vasectomy....just no no no no no and noooooo Paula said:
LOL that's actually not how you crochet. That's interlocking. Crochet you poke all around the dread in and out and when you pull the hook it pull in hairs, what he's doing is like interlocking aided by crochet :/

J.D. said:
"Only when you are sure that the loop is permanent should you crochet it."-johnny clean.
i guess he really doesn't know that much about dreads because no loop is permanent!
and i've never really read up on how to crochet or how its done to tighten dreads until a minute ago and i didn't realize you push the end of the dread through the root?!?!?! WTF?
J.D.
@jd
14 years ago
115 posts
wow his dreads look like complete and udder SHIT!!! and the sad thing is all the people who commented the video saying things like "wow why didn't i watch this a long time ago!? my dreads would look so much better!" it just really pisses me off that he is lying like this, probably because i fell for it :( Paula said:
this is the one..
ugh...
J.D.
@jd
14 years ago
115 posts
who was the guy who made the video about the truth of dreadlocks? ricky williams said:
I love how he had to personally make an attack against the guy that made the truth about dreadlocks video.
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
Why is it that he had to go through all that trouble to create a congo when he could have just slid that peyote stitch (or another bead or something) over it and leave it be? Sure, congos can be tough little bastards (I have one under my ear that's still not quite right....) but why putz with the inner knots/framework of your dread to create a congo? That doesn't make any sense to me...Also, we can see how little he really cares for dreads if he's willing to lop the tip off to try and complete that method... again, a peyote stitch or bead would have worked just as well, and you wouldn't have had to cut the end off... jeeez Paula said:
this is the one..
ugh...
Dready Mimi
@dready-mimi
14 years ago
16 posts
I had one that was getting a baby growing out the side of it. I slid a bead onto it and left it alone. It is no longer a loc with a baby but now it is a big fatty! Faelwynn said:
Why is it that he had to go through all that trouble to create a congo when he could have just slid that peyote stitch (or another bead or something) over it and leave it be? Sure, congos can be tough little bastards (I have one under my ear that's still not quite right....) but why putz with the inner knots/framework of your dread to create a congo? That doesn't make any sense to me...

Also, we can see how little he really cares for dreads if he's willing to lop the tip off to try and complete that method... again, a peyote stitch or bead would have worked just as well, and you wouldn't have had to cut the end off... jeeez

Paula said:
this is the one..
ugh...

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form