Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Nicole's Dreadlock Timeline: Recovery From Crochet, Going Natural

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
just photoshopopen each pic then make a new 1 copy paste each in and arrange as u want

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 03:20:03PM
Nicole
@nicole
14 years ago
125 posts
I actually used Photoscape. Its a free download. And easy to use! the very last melon said:
hope ur removal/ start of ur daughters T+R journey is going well......... betcha once u have done T+Rs on hers that u will wanna try that method too.... its definately a kickstart on going natural....... and helps to ensure u get the sized sections u want etc......
how did u do the awesome photos above.... like how did u get them into the squares.... looks really good and more interesting than just having a bunch of photos.... and easier to see the stages and compare etc...
am about to try and organise a timeline and would love to use something like that in mine also..
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
looks like it wants to dread like crazy naturaly

--
Nicole
@nicole
14 years ago
125 posts
Yeah, my hair is pretty wild anyways. lol..Lots of loops and curls. soaringeagle said:
looks like it wants to dread like crazy naturaly
Nicole
@nicole
14 years ago
125 posts
Day 12 of Natural added :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
oh wow yea 12 days showed alotta progressawesome

--
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
12 days, nice! yea can definitely already see some locking going on =D awesome!looks great girly ;)
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Looking awesome, it looks like you'll lock up fast.
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
well they look thicker and healthier now :D
recoverytrouble
@recoverytrouble
14 years ago
70 posts
Wow, it's amazing you were able to undo them at all. They looked really tight on day 1 & 2. Did you just persevere with a brush or actually detangle the locks? You must have lost a ton of hair:(Good to see it's working out really nicely now, keep the updates coming.

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form