Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

my dreading adventure thus far and it's only day one

Robb
@robb
14 years ago
5 posts
Hey they look great! Seven hrs of Tnr!, hows your head feeling? I just started mine on Wed. I'm going try the natural thing. enjoy
updated by @robb: 07/18/15 01:05:36AM
DJ Salazar
@dj-salazar
14 years ago
23 posts
not too bad now, I'm kind of tender headed so it was starting to hurt but nothing I couldn't handle. good luck with the natural method. how long does it take for them to start really locking up? Robb said:
Hey they look great! Seven hrs of Tnr!, hows your head feeling? I just started mine on Wed. I'm going try the natural thing. enjoy
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
naturals very hard to predict with your hair i could imagine it locking very very fastmine well a week or 2 average a couple months tho some as long as a yearid guess most fall in the 4-6 months range but its not uncommon for some to dread in weeks Dwayne Salazar said:
not too bad now, I'm kind of tender headed so it was starting to hurt but nothing I couldn't handle. good luck with the natural method. how long does it take for them to start really locking up?

Robb said:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Ivan
@ivan
14 years ago
88 posts
nicee job dude. they look really good already.
DJ Salazar
@dj-salazar
14 years ago
23 posts
wow that's surprisingly fast from what I thinking, if I would have known that I might have thought about going natural instead soaringeagle said:
naturals very hard to predict with your hair i could imagine it locking very very fast
mine well a week or 2 average a couple months tho some as long as a year
id guess most fall in the 4-6 months range but its not uncommon for some to dread in weeks

Dwayne Salazar said:
not too bad now, I'm kind of tender headed so it was starting to hurt but nothing I couldn't handle. good luck with the natural method. how long does it take for them to start really locking up?

Robb said:
DJ Salazar
@dj-salazar
14 years ago
23 posts
thanks man, much appreciated Ivan said:
nicee job dude. they look really good already.
DJ Salazar
@dj-salazar
14 years ago
23 posts
I'm glad so many of you think so, thank you. I thought the before and after would show just how drastic of a change it was haha Ippy said:
I don't care what anyone says, they look freaking awesome. I love the before/after. Fantastic improvement!
sadangel777
@sadangel777
14 years ago
68 posts
Lookin' great!
DJ Salazar
@dj-salazar
14 years ago
23 posts
haha I've been hearing I should have gone natural but I couldn't be any happier the way they turned out :)I thought it would have taken like a year or more actually until SE told me otherwise just a couple days ago haha Jessica Reyes said:
SOOOO what I was thinking...
I looked at the first pic and was like, "Oh I hope he lets that bad boy dread naturally...cuz DAYUM he's lucky..." lol

soaringeagle said:
wow with that hair i dunno why u bothered to t&r at all that hairs a dreadies dream it woulda dreaded overnigyt almost if alowed to go natural but your off to a great start anyway..omghg if a salon dared to dread perm that hair i woulda shaved em all bald and dyed theyre faces fgreen...
your hairs meant to dread ..a dread perm on the perfect dreading hair? eeeek

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form