Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What's the weirdest question you've been asked towards your dreads?

Matthew
@matthew
15 years ago
109 posts
Could you? Jessica said:
Ok... I once had someone squeeze the bottom of one of my dreads and asked if i could feel it.
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
lolthat reminds me of the last big concert i went 2 in florida called earthday birthdaywe were about 3ppl away from the front in a crowd of idk, over a thousand, and I fell someone grabbing on of my back dreads after Cold had finished playing, It was a guy with long blonde dreads with his sides shaved He was all like "NICE man How long?" I yelled back something like 6months!and he raises his hands and says mine are 6!, SIX YEARS!! then i realized he was drunk outta his mind and he danced back through the crowd and mosh pits,
Jessica
@jessica
15 years ago
70 posts
I hope that's not a serious question haha
Dirty Momma Funk
@dirty-momma-funk
15 years ago
11 posts
I think the strangest question I can remember was towards the begining. I explain to the dancers at my work "I am doing this as a commitment to my new life, as me. I am done being a door mat. I am searching for myself, my in power, and the one love that we all are part of." Then one girl asked "How long are you going to keep them....a month, two months?" I laughted and said "I was thinking more like forever."
Matthew
@matthew
15 years ago
109 posts
Lmao, leave it to a dancer.;D Dirty Momma Funk said:
I think the strangest question I can remember was towards the begining. I explain to the dancers at my work "I am doing this as a commitment to my new life, as me. I am done being a door mat. I am searching for myself, my in power, and the one love that we all are part of." Then one girl asked "How long are you going to keep them....a month, two months?" I laughted and said "I was thinking more like forever."
Kellye
@kellye
15 years ago
91 posts
Ok so i got a new one the other day. made me laugh my ass off. someone at work asked me "so how much of that is fake" like out of the blue had no idea what she was talking about... took me alittle while and i realized she was talking about my hair!!!ah hah ai love it :) all real and it poofs out about a good 4 inches when its all in a bun an shit. :Doh yea and a friend of mine said he was going to flip me over and use me as a mop lol
Chuck R
@chuck-r
15 years ago
19 posts
Jamaica is nice at the resorts but outside it's a poor and impoverished country. I was there for a week, had a good time but the locals walking around with machettes and guns made me a little uneasy. And the fact that there were missing tourists that thought they were going to see marijuana fields. Stay at the resorts!

Kim hippie mama said:
i would like to go to jamaica although i heard some parts are really dangerous Kellye said:
ladybugs! i would much rather find ladybugs in my hair then spiders hahaha :)

most recently i would say the strangest thing i got was from some jamacian guy at the fair. his brother had dreads !THEY WERE BEAUTIFUL btw! they kept calling me rasta though that was strange. they told me i shoulkd go someday i wish i coukd that would be the shit!!
Chuck R
@chuck-r
15 years ago
19 posts
Wierdest things I've been asked:if I have weed.Someone asked me how I was gonna take them out after Halloween.If I have dreads "down there"? Lol. The woman checked, and the answer is....No.
Jammin' Jay
@jammin-jay
15 years ago
30 posts
Myself and my man get asked if we have weed at all the concerts that we go to, and we're not even dreaded yet...we just look like dirty hippies...Even if we were holding, we wouldn't be slangin' at the Alman Bros. and Widespread Panic show. I live in Houston, yo. Never a good idea. Matthew said:
Haha, I seriously get asked where's the weed by like...3/4 of the people I see.
x|

Matted Dew said:
Whats it feel like? like big ropes on ur head all the time?
Can I touch them?
Lemme get a smell?
So you don't wash your hair?
How you keepp da buggggs outa there?
Did it hurt?
Yo, wheres the weed at man?

thats all i can think of right now ahhahahha
Nams
Nick pearson
@nick-pearson
15 years ago
9 posts