Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What's the weirdest question you've been asked towards your dreads?

Kellye
@kellye
14 years ago
91 posts
ok i get this this one about 3 times a week now not even kidding. from co workers customers. someone even asked me in Spanish an i had no idea wtf he was saying at first."is that your real hair?" what the fuck does that mean? i'm surprised at how many people think to ask that...
Antony
@antony
14 years ago
80 posts
A few days ago I got "Do little animals crawl out of your dreads sometimes?" Me being a smartass, I just said "What? Do you think a lion is suddenly going to sprout out of my head?" We both laughed
Orange Clock
@orange-clock
14 years ago
72 posts
"so I guess you smoke like loads of weed now then?"like that made any difference;-)
ɥɐɾʞǝqsɐɹ redeyedreadi
@qs-redeyedreadi
14 years ago
29 posts
...TASTE them? okay, I know they LOOK good and probably SMELL good, but not THAT good. hahah :P
GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
14 years ago
155 posts
Theres a difference between people who want to know what dreads are in a nice manner. Then theres people that are just close mind short hair old day types. I get asked most of the time for all types of drugs on a regular basis. I was even on the jersey boardwalk with my dad over the summer and some 30 year old dude and another person in there 20s both walked up to me and asked me for erb, I was like yo wtf I'm with my dad. They were like I know you have it or Know where it is.One time some person with a rude attitude/personality just straight up was like dreadlocks are dirty they attract bugs is that even your real hair.Just to mess with them cause I was annoyed I was like no I take them out every night and put them in, in the morning.Other then that I get asked the same most misinformed thoughts about dreads like all of you.Are you alloud to wash your hair?
earth mother
@earth-mother
14 years ago
4 posts
Immediately after I got my twist and rip done, 2 friends of mine and my mother asked if they were heavy, I just asked them back "which is heavier, a ton of bricks or a ton of feathers?"And on the subject of critters, My husbands mom had dreads and once got a centipede in them. She lived in New Mexico where the centipedes are really big, She had to cut it out, Spooky!!!!
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
Iain said:
Strangely enough I got asked for weed more when I had long curly hair, I mentioned that to my mom and she was like "that's cause no one wants to approach you now"
/facepalm
OMFG!!! ROFLMAO ROLFMAO!!! Dude that's the shiz!
David Parkhurst
@david-parkhurst
14 years ago
1 posts
haha yeah can't even walk out of a convenience store anymore Matthew said:
Haha, I seriously get asked where's the weed by like...3/4 of the people I see.
x|

Matted Dew said:
Whats it feel like? like big ropes on ur head all the time?
Can I touch them?
Lemme get a smell?
So you don't wash your hair?
How you keepp da buggggs outa there?
Did it hurt?
Yo, wheres the weed at man?

thats all i can think of right now ahhahahha
Nams
Tomasu
@tomasu
14 years ago
66 posts
I got this from a general chat at a pub not long ago'I bet its tricky to brush that every morning, how does it go through the brissles?'
Buffalo Rogers
@buffalo-rogers
14 years ago
46 posts
People come up to me all the time asking "you got weed then?" ha ha haHow do you wash your hair?I want some!EW don't get them near me! (only 1 person has said that thankfully... preppp)Can I touch them?
updated by @buffalo-rogers: 07/13/15 11:27:20AM

/ 7

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form