Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

life the universe and everything

Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
hahaha SE that's so great. Ya 4/20 out here in cali, there are always cops everywhere. We went to venice beach and they were all over the backstreets and beach, but it was raining that day so not too many people were out. And even though there were cops everywhere i STILL saw people just sparkin up.Sorry to get off topic though Benjah. soaringeagle said:
420 is the california cops code for pot smoking in progress so it became a tradtion to smoke at 420 and 4-20 (april 20) became a pot smokers holiday

updated by @cavewoman: 07/10/15 09:34:45PM
benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
Nomadian said:
hahaha SE that's so great. Ya 4/20 out here in cali, there are always cops everywhere. We went to venice beach and they were all over the backstreets and beach, but it was raining that day so not too many people were out. And even though there were cops everywhere i STILL saw people just sparkin up.

hey no worries! thats the beauty of conversations they spin and loop and twist.Sorry to get off topic though Benjah.

soaringeagle said:
420 is the california cops code for pot smoking in progress so it became a tradtion to smoke at 420 and 4-20 (april 20) became a pot smokers holiday
Bird
@bird
14 years ago
74 posts
hitchhiker's guide?
benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
Bird said:
hitchhiker's guide?
ding ding ding we have a correct answer! yes hitch hikers guide to the galaxy it is!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
this probly shoulda gone in the umm what did i call the group random philosophical ramblings and verbal vommit group or something..its a catch all group for random silliness

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
or book lovers

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
soaringeagle said:
or book lovers
yeah sure, do what you gotta do brother!
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Hey you told us a day to late, we could have celebrated towels too! ;) Knottysleeves said:
I celebrated Towel Day yesterday, as I do every year. :-)
benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
Island Mamma said:
Hey you told us a day to late, we could have celebrated towels too! ;)

Knottysleeves said:
I celebrated Towel Day yesterday, as I do every year. :-)
I cant believe i forgot to mention towell day! duh!!!!
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
It would help I know what the Question was?It's THE Question! To Life, The universe, and EVERYTHING!Don't Panic!

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form