Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Vegetarian, to be or not to be?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
you just contradicted yourselfan eagle is a carnivore a wolf is tooyou are notyou by nature are vegatarianitss how humans are designedso you are going against your nature by eatting meatand no plants do not need to die to be eatten..yes many do but tey dont need to fruitarians for instance only eat the fruites and seedsany plant except root crops can be arvested witout killing the plant, simply arvest 20% of the leaves fruites etc and te plant lives onmodern arvewsting and factory farming isnt the proper way to gop eiter but certainly beats slaUGTERwhen an animal feels terror or pain its body and brain releases chemicals tat flow troug te body into te muscles u call meat, you literaly are eatting terrore and pain, it taints your own emotional states as wellyour agressive predatory desire to eat meat comes from tatstopping meat consumption makes you kinderits better fpor you on every level..because it is te diet ytour body and mind are designed for j.boy said:
"The Creator gave life to planets, not immediate human life, but life, none the less"

"And why would I want something to die, just for me to live another day? No life is more, or less important than another. All living creatures are equal. "

wouldnt you be killing the plant to eat it...
now im not picking on you or at vegetarians, but you also said that the creator has givin all life the ability to adapt and evolve...i dont see wolves goin out to the pastor to eat weat and vegies, nor do i see eagles eating from a corn field..all animals and humans alike have the instinct to survive, and i give thanks for wut the creator as provided me with to survive
Matthew said:
I say go Vegetarian, at the least.
Eating meat in my opinion, is just bad. The reason I've stopped eating meat is:
1.) Against my beliefs.
2.) Bad for the environment.
3.) Animals are friends, not food.

What I believe in, is Creatiolutionism. I'm unaware if I'm the only one who believes in this, but these are MY beliefs, and I'm sticking to them. Basically, the Creator, (God) created everything, and anything that is in existence, including life. The Creator gave life to planets, not immediate human life, but life, none the less. The creator gave all life the ability to adapt, and evolve, and better themselves. We evolved from the tide pool, where most life originated. We became tiny organisms, then evolved into fish, then to amphibians, then to birds, mammals, insects, ect, ect. Therefore, we are all connected in one way or another. We all came from each other, if that makes sense. So if I were to eat a cow, or chicken, or fish, it's like eating a distant relative. And why would I want something to die, just for me to live another day? No life is more, or less important than another. All living creatures are equal. That's pretty much why I became vegetarian. I'm pretty much vegan, but I rarely eat cheese. -_-

In my way of thinking, I do not worship a supreme deity, but only give thanks for what the Creator has provided. Thinking such as I, would absolutely resolve the need for "Holy Wars", which are ignorant to the extreme. Religion only divides, and seldomly brings together.

The transition wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. I find even the smell of meat repulsive.

Eat spinach, it's packed with loads of iron! :D

I don't listen to people who bitch about my eating style, and diet.
I know that I'm physically, mentally, and spiritually, healthier than they.
No need to fight them over it.
(:

Hope that helped!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/27/15 05:13:02AM
Vinny
@vinny
14 years ago
82 posts
I dont think that if I stop eating meat I'll be kinder. And because I feel no guilt, at all, for eating meat I doubt that becoming a vegetarian will make me feel better about myself. I do certain things everyday because I know that if I dont it will "eat away" at my soul. I tell the truth, I pick up trash when i walk down the street, I'm friendly to everyone I meet, etc etc. I do it because In my heart I feel like its the right thing to do, and I know that when you work against your Conscience it has adverse affects on your self esteem and your outlook on life. I honestly dont feel in my heart that being a vegetarian is a morally superior choice, and so when I eat meat i dont feel bad. not even a little bit.This whole discussion has got me thinking about the development of human society and how our diet has affected it. Human beings are designed to adapt, designed to bend the rules where we need to. That's how we got along without claws, tough hides, or impressive strength after all. If it wasn't for our ability to defy nature we probably would have died out a loooooong time ago. Carnivores are limited just like herbivores are limited, but an omnivore is always surrounded by food. It may not have been what we were SPECIFICALLY designed for but consider those animals that swallow rocks so that they can digest food they usually cant. Playing the omnivore was probably as important to our survival as the invention of the spear. Obviously this doesn't apply to modern times, because we all have the resources to be completely vegetarian but i still think its a cool thought. I mean now adays we can get veggies of all types, but back in the "all or nothin" days I dont think that tribes had the garden diversity required to construct a well balanced diet that was completely vegetarian. And even if they did it sure as hell wasn't practical for survival. Human beings have always done things in the way that makes life the most comfortable for us, what ever gave us the best chance of survival is what we did. I personally wouldn't call meat eating "unnatural", "unnecessary" maybe but not "unnatural". If its in OUR nature can it truly be considered unnatural?
j.boy
@jboy
14 years ago
47 posts
wow. bro in kno way am i trying to argue or bash at you or any other on this site, in fact i do find alot of what you say intriguing and educational, how do you come up with that we are vegetarian by nature?judgment of science is that man is an omnivorean we are capable of eating both meat and vegetables..much like carnivores human have a fairly simple digestive systems wich breaks down quickly, suited for animal consumption soaringeagle said:
you just contradicted yourself
an eagle is a carnivore a wolf is too
you are not
you by nature are vegatarian
itss how humans are designed
so you are going against your nature by eatting meat
and no plants do not need to die to be eatten..yes many do but tey dont need to fruitarians for instance only eat the fruites and seeds
any plant except root crops can be arvested witout killing the plant, simply arvest 20% of the leaves fruites etc and te plant lives on
modern arvewsting and factory farming isnt the proper way to gop eiter but certainly beats slaUGTER

when an animal feels terror or pain its body and brain releases chemicals tat flow troug te body into te muscles u call meat, you literaly are eatting terrore and pain, it taints your own emotional states as well

your agressive predatory desire to eat meat comes from tat
stopping meat consumption makes you kinder
its better fpor you on every level..because it is te diet ytour body and mind are designed for

j.boy said:
"The Creator gave life to planets, not immediate human life, but life, none the less"

"And why would I want something to die, just for me to live another day? No life is more, or less important than another. All living creatures are equal. "

wouldnt you be killing the plant to eat it...
now im not picking on you or at vegetarians, but you also said that the creator has givin all life the ability to adapt and evolve...i dont see wolves goin out to the pastor to eat weat and vegies, nor do i see eagles eating from a corn field..all animals and humans alike have the instinct to survive, and i give thanks for wut the creator as provided me with to survive
Matthew said:
I say go Vegetarian, at the least.
Eating meat in my opinion, is just bad. The reason I've stopped eating meat is:
1.) Against my beliefs.
2.) Bad for the environment.
3.) Animals are friends, not food.

What I believe in, is Creatiolutionism. I'm unaware if I'm the only one who believes in this, but these are MY beliefs, and I'm sticking to them. Basically, the Creator, (God) created everything, and anything that is in existence, including life. The Creator gave life to planets, not immediate human life, but life, none the less. The creator gave all life the ability to adapt, and evolve, and better themselves. We evolved from the tide pool, where most life originated. We became tiny organisms, then evolved into fish, then to amphibians, then to birds, mammals, insects, ect, ect. Therefore, we are all connected in one way or another. We all came from each other, if that makes sense. So if I were to eat a cow, or chicken, or fish, it's like eating a distant relative. And why would I want something to die, just for me to live another day? No life is more, or less important than another. All living creatures are equal. That's pretty much why I became vegetarian. I'm pretty much vegan, but I rarely eat cheese. -_-

In my way of thinking, I do not worship a supreme deity, but only give thanks for what the Creator has provided. Thinking such as I, would absolutely resolve the need for "Holy Wars", which are ignorant to the extreme. Religion only divides, and seldomly brings together.

The transition wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. I find even the smell of meat repulsive.

Eat spinach, it's packed with loads of iron! :D

I don't listen to people who bitch about my eating style, and diet.
I know that I'm physically, mentally, and spiritually, healthier than they.
No need to fight them over it.
(:

Hope that helped!
Kundalini Rise
@kundalini-rise
14 years ago
67 posts
I figured this might fit here."I am impressed that more and more people are understanding that we are vibrational beings and we can adjust our bandwidth and our penetration into hyper-space and inter-dimensional awareness (where we access the genius frequency and pure downloads of information on any topic) by what we put into our bodies.TPTB have waged an intense campaign to curtain and truncate any of our natural abilities to "see" energy, with especially vicious attacks against the new crops of Indigos ... all inter-dimensional and bored by the system so all diagnosed incorrectly as adhd and drugged into lethargy.It is not too late for any of us. I have recently become a 100% raw food vegan after phasing into it for the last eight years at an 80% level. 100% is way easier because cooked food is addictive: wheat and dairy cause an opiate-like reaction in the brain. Eating like everyone else is self-medicating. I had to have a mega-intention to pull myself out of this vortex of suck and rise above it into a higher atmosphere of wonder and well-being via the 100% raw lifestyle. It is so amazing to get your mind back and activate your own innate powers to know, to be tuned-in, tapped-in and turned on to many things because your body is pure, and your DNA antennae is working properly, along with your entire electrical meridian system and chakra-endocrine system.What amazing things happen when you get off of cooked food and start eating a 100% raw food diet. I make the most amazing and delicious food ... I have pumpkin-ginger-spice cookies with goji berries dehydrating right now, filling the house with their aroma. I am the opposite of deprived, I am thriving and feel so fantastic.So this is a thank you for posting this to share with people that they can radically impact their spiritual awareness through activating their pineal. I've only used distilled water for the last thirty years to protect my pineal, and have had some amazing experiences because of this. Go for it, guys! There are tons of videos and demos about getting into the raw vegan lifestyle on youtube. Green smoothies are the easiest way to start, and taste delish.Once your pineal gland is functioning, you can't be fooled. You will see everyone's intention because that is the gift and purpose of the pineal: expanded vision. It is a code-reading device that translates vibration at the level of thought. This is the ability to "KNOW" at an instant through direct thought transfer, without reading or acquiring "knowledge".Again, here is the agenda:Eat like a reptile (or sleeping human): animal meats, dead food, and processed chemicalized food, and exist as their slave.Eat like an enlightened human: fresh, organic, live-harvested, locally grown vegan (fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds), supplementing liberally with superfoods such as bee pollen, spirulina, hemp, goji, fresh aloe vera you grow yourself) ... and become aware of yourself as a sovereign deliberate creator of this reality."
green bean
@green-bean
14 years ago
57 posts
i havent been eating meat since begining of october. i always thought it was wrong as a kid growing up eating our animal friends but always was stuck eating it because my mother would make it for us kids. i do remember though once we were all at the table (us kids) i would trade my meat to one of my siblings for more veggies or whatever else was on our plate =P. once i got older i stopped eating most meats only had chicken once in awhile and steak but steak always no matter what made my tummy cramp up so i just decided i would stop completely. and i did. and i dunno how it is for everyone else but it really wasnt hard at all for me to stop eating meat. maybe its cause the thought of killin an animal for me to eat discusts me when there are better alternatives out there. now i cant even stand the smell of meat or look at it most times. ew. i wouldnt take any vitamins either. thats just me. i dont agree with pharmies or vitamins. just make sure you are getting enough in your diet and you will be fine. your body will let you know if your low on something. mine does me anyway. you can do it sister =] you can do anything you put your mind to!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
kat..y didnt u just stop white rice thats a waste to eat anywaybrown or wilds much betteru didnt need to eat me4at just stop all the starchesbrit does meat and shit nearly smell the same to ytou?does shit actualy smell better then meat/does to meand yea seeing it grosses me out

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kundalini Rise
@kundalini-rise
14 years ago
67 posts
^ Agree here.
labmofgod
@labmofgod
14 years ago
94 posts
DO IT U WILL FILL SO MUCH BETTER AND HEALTHIER WHEN U DO
PoopiePants
@poopiepants
14 years ago
81 posts
Our teeth are also designed for chewing insects(also killing), and I can bet almost EVERYONE here is guilty of killing one of them. Our close relatives the Chimpanzee are also omnivores. They have suited teeth for meat though, and we also use tools. Actually, I've seen a video of a Chimp eating inects it caught using a tool(a stick), by licking it, and sticking it in a hole in the ground and pulling it out with bugs stuck to it then eating them. I also used to eat bugs when I was a small child.I don't care what other people eat, but I do eat meat. Not very often mind you, but I crave it sometimes. To each his own. soaringeagle said:
canine teeth like we ave are for tearing at roots
our ands are designed for picking fruites all predators have elongated jaws and all teet are sharp by yoiur argument because we evolved to be able to create atomic bombs we should go ahead and use tem our brains alow us to do horific things..destructive tings. unnatural things..tings very bad foir us for te earth so we can choose to be barbaric carnivoires but we are not geneticly designed to ..its not natural to our species so is armful to us our development our societry awnd ultimately our survivallook to te oceans.. te sea life is being depleted very quicjkly.. te oceans are in danger of dying outwe simply cannot go on devouring precios lives and expecvt it to go on and onif we were truly meant to be carnivores we woiuld not be abvle to ave pets witout tem being in danger of becomming dinner everyttime we got hungry.. look to your cats and dogs.. can you picture bitting off teyre heads, ripping tem apart wit your teeth/? if yoiy cannot imagine it it is not in youyr natureyou are giiung against your nature wen u eat flesh..stop tinking meat entirely..instread tink of watr it really is, dead bodies muscles fat arms legs asses ..
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
Ok im gonna have to say this, im carnivore. The way i see it everything eats everything do u think a lion goes "Oh no i just a killed a gazzelle think of the pain" no, and ure rught SE i dont think i could eat a living creature, so that why u kill it first. We are omnivores designed to make the best out of what we have my cousin was a vegan and almost died because of it he ended up in hospital with loads of things wrong with him

/ 14

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form