Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Vegetarian, to be or not to be?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
your teeth and intestines are not designed to eat meat it is toxic to your sytemnobody has ever almost died from being vegan but maybe if they didnt eat right...or had lots of stuff wrong with them (comppetely unrelatesd to diet)einstein recogniZed vegatarianism was our natural and best dietand yes lions dont think of the painand right there is why you should not eat meat it desensatizes u to the pain u causetherefore you are more likely top fight to kill to not feel compassion for the pain all around youyou can see the curtest animal and just them yumm dinnereatting meat makes u less humanyour not meant to so u get that carnivore desensatation to death Jack Roth said:
Ok im gonna have to say this, im carnivore. The way i see it everything eats everything do u think a lion goes "Oh no i just a killed a gazzelle think of the pain" no, and ure rught SE i dont think i could eat a living creature, so that why u kill it first. We are omnivores designed to make the best out of what we have my cousin was a vegan and almost died because of it he ended up in hospital with loads of things wrong with him

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/19/15 02:13:23AM
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
Well, i love meat and i see no reason to stop eating it. it doesnt make me less human at all.
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
Don't know if its the one in widespread use right now but there is a bovine growth hormone made from genetically modifying E. Coli. Yes, there will be blood and pus in milk from major vendors because the growth hormone causes their udders to stretch so much that it rips the membrane causing bleeding and infections.Enough studies have proven that eating a lot of red meat causes a huge increase in the chance of getting colon cancer. Also, there are fewer cases of cancer among groups and nations that eat less red meat or none at all....and....I've never met a vegetarian that had to take lipitor.I'm not a vegetarian, but I did change my diet for a few weeks to vegan or at least mostly. Once you get past the "if it ain't bleedin' I don't want it!" mentality, you start craving stuff more like portabella mushrooms and spinach....olive oil instead of the meat oils.May just be me though, I didn't have a very balanced intake to begin with.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
colon cancers because all animals who eat meat have a short intestine because meat must be digested and eliminated quickly to eliminate excess fats and bacteriaswe have a long intestine designed only for vegetables meat literaly rots inside us before being eliminated and we absorb alot of fats and bacteria we never shouldits why high blood pressure cancer high colesterol obesity etc etc etc are so prevelanthell we live ina pill popping society simple cause we cant learn to eat our natural diet so instead we pop pills to counteract the crap we eari dont know how u can claim being veg makes u unhealthy when the healthiest societies there are have been veg for thousands of yearsamerica with its mcdonalds on every corners 1 of the least healthyand meat is not only killing us but the planet as wellcattle farms desimate massive amounts of land2/3 of all grain production goes to feed animals..huge wastecow farts are the leading cause of polution and greenhouse gasses far more then every form of transportation combined (partialy due to the crap we feed em to make your wonderful lil burgers easier to get)just a 20% reduction in meat production would end all world hungerbut you see no reason to quit?arrogance and stubbornness caused by the medias "your not a man if you dont eat your meat burp fart and grunt"theres no reason to continue eatting meatits purely destructive to you to the world to life

--
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
That 20% could easily be achieved if people stop and think about where it comes from instead of believing in some magic meat tree. Similar to the wax debate, when people do something as simple as just think about what they are doing it inevitably changes how they act in that situation.It wouldn't even take people consuming less meat, just realizing the waste and treatment of the animals.
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
But yea, could you imagine the immense difference it would make if people were to raise their own livestock or hunt it themselves? The only reason we are in a recession in the united states is that we've become so reliant on being spoon fed mass produced crap. This mentality is so prevalent that it even shows on this forum. No insult intended and what SE says is a lot of good info, but people as a generalization don't want to form their own opinions, they want it handed to them in a nice convenient package that has been sitting under a heating lamp for the past few hours.Okay, that may be a little insulting but there is still no way I could give an honest apology...maybe I could explain the point of view better. But I don't feel like it and that would just be playing into giving people that nice neat package deal of an opinion.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
the simplest reason to not eat it isif u stiop eatting meat fir a year 1 biye will give u a fever and make u pukeu stop eatting potatoes for a year and starting to eat em again wont harm u at allthe fact that your body rejects it as a toxic substance is all the proof you need that its not right to eat itafter s few years veg if u accidently eat it its so disgusting u feel it rotting inside u yopur whole body feels rtoxic you get desperate to get it out of u u will even take large doses of laxatives or try to puke days later just to flush iy outand u will feel gross untill u doive accidently eatten it twice in last 25 years and i thought i was gonna dieit was horrible

--
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
Meh, so pardon the mood. It's making me much less lovable than usual. =pI don't really disagree with anything you are saying and you aren't the first person who has told me that....I'm just bitching about widespread general human traits that irritate me. =/ soaringeagle said:
the simplest reason to not eat it is

if u stiop eatting meat fir a year 1 biye will give u a fever and make u puke

u stop eatting potatoes for a year and starting to eat em again wont harm u at all

the fact that your body rejects it as a toxic substance is all the proof you need that its not right to eat it

after s few years veg if u accidently eat it its so disgusting u feel it rotting inside u yopur whole body feels rtoxic you get desperate to get it out of u u will even take large doses of laxatives or try to puke days later just to flush iy out
and u will feel gross untill u do

ive accidently eatten it twice in last 25 years and i thought i was gonna die
it was horrible
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
14 years ago
292 posts
Protein Myth DispelledWhat is it?Protein is a term used to describe a chain of amino acids. Proteins are amino acid chains that have been created by the body for specific functions from the raw materials of amino acids. Amino acids are what we really need in terms of "protein".How Much do we need?We use approximately 230 grams of protein each day. That sounds like alot doesnt it? So why is the RDA only 45-55 grams? The body breaks down proteins and aminos for different functions and actually recycles the biproducts into new aminos/proteins. It has been clinically shown that the body recycles 90% of proteins daily. If we only need 10% of 230 grams we only need to consume 23 new grams of protein daily. That is less than 10% of our daily intake per calorie.The RDA of protein from the FDA is between 40 and 50 because they take the actually number of 23 and increase it by about 20% to cover a margin of error. Then they double that number to account for those with protein metabolism defficiencies. The actual requirement is only 23 grams which is nearly impossible to not get in any diet. That is why there has never been a recorded case of protein defficency. The protein myth is hyped by the meat, dairy, soy, and hemp, and supplement industries for monetary gain.Meat proteins are complex amino chains that were constructed by the animal for use by that animal. In order for us to use that protein we must undergo a very expensive enzymatic process that requires an abundance of pancreatic enzyme to break down the protein into aminos to be rearranged into proteins that we can use.Predator animals have no problem with this because animals that NATURALLY consume flesh have different enzymes than us. The enzyme cathepsin is a protein splitting enzyme that animals utilize to consume other animals. They also eat the meat raw so the enzymes ini the meat itself aid in deigestion. Carnivorous animals also eat the blood and organs which are essential in proper meat digestion. So do you want to chew on a fresh pancreas and lap up pints of warm blood with your tbone?Milk is also usless as a protien source. The protein of milk is locked up in the casein of milk. The casein can only be exposed by the action of rennet. We do not posess rennet in our gastric jucies. Guess who does. BABY COWS!Soy and hemp are very high in plant protein. GREAT! RIGHT? WRONG... We only need a measley 23 grams per day remember? So you might think to yourself "well its beeter safe than sorry, why not just eat loads and make sure we get enough?"Because to much protein is a big problem. Heck TOO MUCH of anything is a problem or else tit wouldnt be called TOO MUCH it would just be called ENOUGH. Extra protein must be sorted out by the elimnative process and often times it will putrefy in the system before it can be dealt with. Protein putrefaction accounts for a wide spectrum of degenerative diseases including cancer.FRUITS all contain the necessary amount of protein when eaten in sufficient quantities. bananas have way more viable protein than meat, hemp, soy or any other so called "protein foods".
matt2
@matt2
14 years ago
40 posts
I have made a group on groups, called "vegetarians"i am a vegetarian because i simply can not stand the thought of animals being killed.when i was a little kid my parents were vegetarians. (not because the killing of animals)they bought meat for me and my sister to eat.but i went to a farm.and this big redneck grabed some tools and killed an animal right in front of me.people call me dumb because i don't eat meat.but what i saw was horrifing.i would like it if you checked out my group "vegetarians"don't kill animals, i mean you would'nt kill one

/ 14

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form