Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadheadhq dread wax NEVER comes out

❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Wow that is really nasty... We should link every wax using newcomer to this...It's a good thing they're off then isn't it? :)
updated by @opaulao: 07/23/15 05:01:03PM
orbit2332
@orbit2332
14 years ago
65 posts
i think itll smolder after all the dry reg hair burns. im very interested to find out. i might have to lite it multiple times. im excited. its gonna be great for the soul to watch em burn.
BeeSaav
@beesaav
14 years ago
28 posts
Orbit, I admire you for you're awesome outlookAnd for the courage and sense you have to start over :]
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
wow those do look bad, i cant wait to see the vid!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ive been planning on doing a vid too as soon as its not over 100 degrees out

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
orbit2332
@orbit2332
14 years ago
65 posts
A vid on what? soaringeagle said:
ive been planning on doing a vid too as soon as its not over 100 degrees out
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well a sorta vid version of the dreaducation sorta

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
orbit2332
@orbit2332
14 years ago
65 posts
that d be sweet most of what u can find is maintenance and work u can do for ur locks. one of u saying the truth about growing locks would be sweet. itd be great to see soaringeagle said:
well a sorta vid version of the dreaducation sorta
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
hey orbitman....couldnt u feel that much wax in your hair by touch? cz if u cant..then thats really scary for ppl who do wax removal and it does actually feel lighter...but might have this thing breeding inside...yikes!!how long did u wax???
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
Hi orbit I'm so sorry you had to go through this, what a powerful way to show people how bad wax really is. I'm glad you're here.SE~ we really need a way to compile these threads where people have such glaring proof of the problems wax causes. Then we can show it to the people that come on here thinking wax is not so bad and send it out to JC. Many Blessings

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form