Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadheadhq dread wax NEVER comes out

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
if anyone wants to take on a project and go through find every relevant thread and create a page with links to each thread and a quick paragraph sumery that would be great NaturalWomyn said:
Hi orbit I'm so sorry you had to go through this, what a powerful way to show people how bad wax really is. I'm glad you're here.
SE~ we really need a way to compile these threads where people have such glaring proof of the problems wax causes. Then we can show it to the people that come on here thinking wax is not so bad and send it out to JC. Many Blessings

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/19/15 08:20:11PM
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
i will definitely try to do that but i may have to ask some questions along the way as i'm not too computer literate!lol. Seems pretty simple though. Many Blessings
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/page/new click theree to add a new pagethencoppy paste the discussion titleselect the title in new page click the link button that looks like an infinity symbol paste in the url (web address)after the link put

write a paragraph description put another

(the

defines a paragraph inserts a lil space between) once u got the page started ab=nd a few links click save and send me the new pages addressu can then edit it anytime and add to it

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
d;oh the missing paragraph tags are an < a p an > like < p > but without the spaces when i type enm it thinks its the code in fact put a < p > then < br > (again nio spacees gives a lil more room like

thislike andthis had the p and br tags between them and this

this and this

this just the p and this
and this br ok i think i confused u but p and br when in < and > formats it so everythings not all 1 paragraph soaringeagle said:

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/page/new click theree to add a new pagethencoppy paste the discussion titleselect the title in new page click the link button that looks like an infinity symbol paste in the url (web address)after the link put

(the

defines a paragraph inserts a lil space between) once u got the page started ab=nd a few links click save and send me the new pages address u can then edit it anytime and add to it

--
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
I think i get it for the most part if i have any trouble i will let you know. Much Love
recoverytrouble
@recoverytrouble
14 years ago
70 posts
Dude just blew my mind :P soaringeagle said:
d;oh the missing paragraph tags are an < a p an > like < p > but without the spaces when i type enm it thinks its the code in fact put a < p > then < br > (again nio spacees gives a lil more room like

this like andthis had the p and br tags between them and this

this and this

this just the p and this
and this br ok i think i confused u but p and br when in < and > formats it so everythings not all 1 paragraph soaringeagle said:

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/page/new click theree to add a new page then
coppy paste the discussion title
select the title in new page click the link button that looks like an infinity symbol paste in the url (web address)
after the link put

(the

defines a paragraph inserts a lil space between) once u got the page started ab=nd a few links click save and send me the new pages address u can then edit it anytime and add to it

Earthstudios
@earthstudios
14 years ago
108 posts
In a singing voice IN-SAN-I-TY.....
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
is it weird that i have no knowledge of computers but i think i get it???LOL
recoverytrouble
@recoverytrouble
14 years ago
70 posts
Haha yeah I get it now but I had to read it a few times. Puters = not my strong suit! NaturalWomyn said:
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
If nothing works,GORT, try KLAATU BERATA NIKTO! ;) recoverytrouble said:
Haha yeah I get it now but I had to read it a few times. Puters = not my strong suit!

NaturalWomyn said:

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form