Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

crazy salt lady strikes again

Violet Lehew-Fletcher
@violet-lehew-fletcher
14 years ago
8 posts
Thanks man. Yeah, Betsy kinda took the name Knotty By Nature from me and changed it a bit. I am a little upset about the similarity of the name, but I try not to bitch too much. Everyone has their faults. I have noticed, SE, that you are a bit abrupt and it is hard to hear what you have to say when you say it the way you do.

rawsum said:
hehe nice profile pic there violet ;)

Violet Lehew-Fletcher said:
Is this how you guys show your love and understanding?? Maybe she doesn't realize that she is doing it wrong. try constructive criticism. Don't bash her behind her back. You guys make me sick. I thought that dread heads were a family and had a higher standard of living.

At least Johnny Clean doesn't go around bashing people, talking shit behind their back, and calling people names. *sighs* His products might not be good, but he is a good person.... that is more than I can say about you guys.

oh my bad.. I thought the salt lady had said knotty by nature .. listening again it was knotted by nature maybe ;)

updated by @violet-lehew-fletcher: 07/18/15 08:32:34PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
im abrupt? have u ever tried talking to hee? shes impossible to talk tobut several of us commented on her vids 1 just said something as simple as i like natural dreads better 1 sauds something like that looks painful she deleterd themalkl..and called the cops? just cause the comments werent all praise of dreadheadhq?shes a psycho and talking to her face acomplishes nothing because shes impossible to talk to ..shes not rational

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Violet Lehew-Fletcher
@violet-lehew-fletcher
14 years ago
8 posts
You do have a point SE. I just wish everyone could get along. *sighs*

soaringeagle said:
im abrupt? have u ever tried talking to hee? shes impossible to talk to

but several of us commented on her vids 1 just said something as simple as i like natural dreads better 1 sauds something like that looks painful she deleterd themalkl..and called the cops? just cause the comments werent all praise of dreadheadhq?
shes a psycho and talking to her face acomplishes nothing because shes impossible to talk to ..shes not rational
Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
From time to time I have been accused of being 'brutally honest' and I can be direct but I remain respectful (I think lol). I think bluntness or abruptness in many cases is more about being passionate and wanting to prevent some one from doing harm either to themselves or to some one else. I believe SE is a passionate person (especially when it comes to dread locks) and he really wants to help people.Always getting along is boring a good 'fight' is fun once in a while lol!

soaringeagle said:

but several of us commented on her vids 1 just said something as simple as i like natural dreads better 1 sauds something like that looks painful she deleterd themalkl..and called the cops? just cause the comments werent all praise of dreadheadhq?
shes a psycho and talking to her face acomplishes nothing because shes impossible to talk to ..shes not rational
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
I just wanna tell you guys that I Love you and I love this site! I think you all bring great points to the discussion and I'm proud to be a member of this community. I strongly believe in freedom of speech and that doesn't just mean when we can all agree. Violet I think you are a tad naive with your ideas on what it means to have dreads. Not everybody has dreads for the same reasons as you and you should try and recognize that when you stereotype us all into these neat little boxes. I for one don't fit into a box and neither do many of our other members.

Also the fact that she stole the name of your business and many of the other shitty things she's done to our members really shows this lady's true colors. I can't believe she hasn't deleted my comment yet! It's the only one up there that's not agreeing with her. Many Blessings

NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
LOL Subtleness isn't in my vocabulary rawsum! Well it's at least not one of my strong points! I just HAVE to point out the irony of Betsy naming her salon Knotted by Nature when she's jamming metal hooks, wax and lock a pp in peoples hair! Sorry but sometimes you just gotta laugh!!! LMAO!

rawsum said:
aww geezzzzzzzz.. I was trying to be subtle ;p

NaturalWomyn said:
I just wanna tell you guys that I Love you and I love this site! I think you all bring great points to the discussion and I'm proud to be a member of this community. I strongly believe in freedom of speech and that doesn't just mean when we can all agree. Violet I think you are a tad naive with your ideas on what it means to have dreads. Not everybody has dreads for the same reasons as you and you should try and recognize that when you stereotype us all into these neat little boxes. I for one don't fit into a box and neither do many of our other members.

Also the fact that she stole the name of your business and many of the other shitty things she's done to our members really shows this lady's true colors. I can't believe she hasn't deleted my comment yet! It's the only one up there that's not agreeing with her. Many Blessings

Violet Lehew-Fletcher
@violet-lehew-fletcher
14 years ago
8 posts
Okay... As usual, a misunderstanding has developed around my business name. Apparently, Betsy and I chose the name at the same time. I am sorry if I made it seem like she has stolen the name from me. Betsy is a good person, she really is. She is just devoted to her cause just as you guys are devoted to yours. Everyone has their own preferance as to what looks good and what way is the best. It is the exact same thing with religion.

Thanks man. Yeah, Betsy kinda took the name Knotty By Nature from me and changed it a bit. I am a little upset about the similarity of the name, but I try not to bitch too much. Everyone has their faults. I have noticed, SE, that you are a bit abrupt and it is hard to hear what you have to say when you say it the way you do.

rawsum said:
hehe nice profile pic there violet ;)

Is this how you guys show your love and understanding?? Maybe she doesn't realize that she is doing it wrong. try constructive criticism. Don't bash her behind her back. You guys make me sick. I thought that dread heads were a family and had a higher standard of living.

At least Johnny Clean doesn't go around bashing people, talking shit behind their back, and calling people names. *sighs* His products might not be good, but he is a good person.... that is more than I can say about you guys.

oh my bad.. I thought the salt lady had said knotty by nature .. listening again it was knotted by nature maybe ;)
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
"I say it how i smoke it brother ........ Blunt"

Jdwood said:
From time to time I have been accused of being 'brutally honest' and I can be direct but I remain respectful (I think lol). I think bluntness or abruptness in many cases is more about being passionate and wanting to prevent some one from doing harm either to themselves or to some one else. I believe SE is a passionate person (especially when it comes to dread locks) and he really wants to help people.

Always getting along is boring a good 'fight' is fun once in a while lol!

soaringeagle said:

Beksta
@beksta
14 years ago
22 posts
Oh crikey...dunno whether to laugh or cry...When she first pushes in the hook, takes some effort, I can practically 'hear' all the hairs within breaking...damn this looks painful. So unnecessary. I have dead-straight, oily hair and never needed such maintenance. Ignorance and impatience = big bucks.
Rae
@rae
14 years ago
74 posts
I remember when I was doing research for starting dreads, I kept finding DHHQ stuff all over the place. They made it seem like you have to do all this stuff to keep dreads looking great, likethis woman is doing, when most of the pics online look pretty bad. I felt like I was to low maintenance (read: lazy) of a person to keep up with all that, if only to end up with such an unnatural looking final result.I can't imagine putting all that work (and pain!) into shitty looking and dreads... I'm glad I found y'all and saved my hairs.

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form