dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

crazy salt lady strikes again

Hazzim
@hazzim
14 years ago
18 posts
Money and ignorance have fucked up the world really bad

the problem is that people believe they have to do this kind of shit to their hair to have great dreads (including myself before),, maybe if they knew about other methods they wouldn`t dare or wouldn`t choose to try this kind of things.....

so the battle is against ignorance and people abusing of ignorance to earn money ...... information should be provided to everyone ..... ...still maybe there is people who only want dreads for the look or for a short period of time .... so they need this kind of methods......
updated by @hazzim: 07/27/15 07:15:01PM
Violet Lehew-Fletcher
@violet-lehew-fletcher
14 years ago
8 posts
The only way to stop ignorance is to provide information. I know SE provides information, but he bashes people with it and makes it so they don't like him, and thus don't like what he is saying. There is more than one way to get great looking dreads. Betsy may not have been using a good method, but if she doesn't know another way how can she be blamed??I backcomb and I use a crochet hook (gently and sparingly) it works for me, but I have reformed the technique so that it causes minimal damage. She hasn't been doing dreads on others for very long, everyone had to start somewhere.... Don't hate and bash, love and inform.

Hazzim said:
Money and ignorance have fucked up the world really bad

the problem is that people believe they have to do this kind of shit to their hair to have great dreads (including myself before),, maybe if they knew about other methods they wouldn`t dare or wouldn`t choose to try this kind of things.....

so the battle is against ignorance and people abusing of ignorance to earn money ...... information should be provided to everyone ..... ...still maybe there is people who only want dreads for the look or for a short period of time .... so they need this kind of methods......
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u cant inform a psycho like her i tried she really cant think straightwhen she tried the baking soda she insisted it disdnt wotk cause she was the only 1 that didnt get a dirty rince then i pointed out that her salts contain baking soda so that was why she was cleaner tgen others and she still didnt get it..shes crazy and completely brainwashedi mean god i was telling her that her own products were better then jonnys soapp and still she was argiung insisting i was wrong..takes a special kinda psycho to be that brainwashed

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
violet we tried telling her she blocked usu cannot talk to her she is psycho she uis incapable of rational thought she only believes what jonny tells her thats allu cannoyt get through to herwe triedshe blocks u if u try telling her the truth

--
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
If you hate it here so much and we make you sick then don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya! Peace

Violet Lehew-Fletcher said:
Is this how you guys show your love and understanding?? Maybe she doesn't realize that she is doing it wrong. try constructive criticism. Don't bash her behind her back. You guys make me sick. I thought that dread heads were a family and had a higher standard of living.

At least Johnny Clean doesn't go around bashing people, talking shit behind their back, and calling people names. *sighs* His products might not be good, but he is a good person.... that is more than I can say about you guys.
Jackal
@jackal
14 years ago
132 posts
oh my god. at about 4:40 when she started using the hook, at first i thought she switched to a felting needle till i went back and rewatched that part. thats not even a crochet method thats just stabbing the dread to death
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
and when..hair..broke steel... umm how can crochet not break hairs when it can break a steel hook?

--
Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
I find your comment difficult to understand. First why the generalization? ("you guys") second why would dread heads have a higher standard of living? third I never met or even know much about Johnny clean but I have seen some 'bashing' and name calling on is twitter but I would not even start to judge someone only based on what this persons writes on an internet page which brings me to my last question how can you say that the people here are not good people just by what they write?

Is this how you guys show your love and understanding?? Maybe she doesn't realize that she is doing it wrong. try constructive criticism. Don't bash her behind her back. You guys make me sick. I thought that dread heads were a family and had a higher standard of living.

At least Johnny Clean doesn't go around bashing people, talking shit behind their back, and calling people names. *sighs* His products might not be good, but he is a good person.... that is more than I can say about you guys.
MzElaineous
@mzelaineous
14 years ago
87 posts
Excellent points Jdwood!"dread heads have a higher standard of living" nice stereotype though as opposed to all of us being called potheads or Rastafarians. Although, I am curious as to what this "higher standard of living" is exactly.

Crazy salt lady has had plenty of constructive criticism and she ignores it ALL because of her messiah of wax. She's drunk too much of the koolaid and I doubt it's reversible. I know for a fact that joining this discussion is not bashing behind her back. She is/was a member and has ranted in the forums previously and I wouldn't be surprised if she still continues to stalk. In fact I hope she reads this thread and replies with more freaky garbage to backup our statements.

Jonny Clean isn't even his real name and so is that image of niceness. He's fucking fake through and through. Read that ridiculously long thread he posted asking about wax. Plenty of the members have replied, while not all of them were respectful (can you blame them when he's fucked up so many dreads and says that there hasn't been a single complaint. BULL SHIT when the Bureau of Better Businesses lists otherwise!), many were helpful and he chose to ignore them. He repeatedly asked for photographic evidence over and over again even though on multiple occasions we directed him to the member photos or our own personal photographs.

Jdwood said:
I find your comment difficult to understand. First why the generalization? ("you guys") second why would dread heads have a higher standard of living? third I never met or even know much about Johnny clean but I have seen some 'bashing' and name calling on is twitter but I would not even start to judge someone only based on what this persons writes on an internet page which brings me to my last question how can you say that the people here are not good people just by what they write?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
and when we finaly get a picture from him he gives us an advertisement instead

--

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form