64 posts
LOL@ at crazy salt lady,,,
updated by @rootsrasta: 07/23/15 08:08:10PM
Beksta
@beksta
14 years ago
22 posts

Tim Sides said:

well at least she didnt pour a bag of cement mixture in there to keep it together...

Perhaps only because she's not thought of that yet LOL
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

or maybe thats why they were so hard they broke steel? hair should not break metal

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
we call her crazy..but how crazy do u gotta be to let her do that to you

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
crazy87jim
@crazy87jim
12 years ago
8 posts

Some people need something to believe in, many do; some like the idea of investing in a franchise that tells them every need is taken care of. Even if the only value of this is that they are being TOLD every need will be taken care of, regardless of its effectiveness.

amethyst777
@amethyst777
12 years ago
95 posts

I was just reading through some of these comments and I wanted to say....

What's wrong with the ones of you that bash Soaring Eagle? I've only been on this site for a short time.. couple of months maybe. I've seen SE offer advice all day long free of charge! Yes, I have seen him angry or frustrated when someone comes on with their hair all waxed up, because the followed dreadhead or knottyboymarketing (which is all it is). It's just theirgimmick to make money. I've also seen SE send someone some wax remover FREE, because their hair was in such bad shape. There also hasn't been a single time that I've messaged him when he didn't messageme back, and pretty damn quick too! And I'm broke right now and he knows this, and hasn't asked for a thing in return.

Now to be fair, SE doesn't mince words. He's gonna tell you exactly how it is. Personally, I like that in a person. He's passionate about this site and about helping people with their dreads. You have to realize that people pop on this site and go straight to the chat and ask the same questions over and over without even bothering to READ the wealth of topics here at their disposal, again, for FREE! I can assure you that you won't get that at those other sites. SE could push all sorts of products and prob'ly make a lot of money that way, but he doesn't. He says if you can afford it, try the shampoo from this site, if you can't afford it, he offers FREE advice on how to use BS and ACV to have great looking dreads. What more can you ask of a person, really?

Sorry for the little mini-rant, but it's so frustrating to see someone doing nothing but trying to help, and getting attacked (pretty much daily) for just helping.

SE, I think you're great and I appreciate all the advice and friendship you offer every single day!

eva
@eva
12 years ago
38 posts

Oh im sorry, is SE not allowed to express annoyance ? He provides people with free, accurate, helpful information daily. Just like many others on this website. And if it wasn't forhim & this website I'd be buying loads of locking peppa....because well its my bestfriend. Everyone has their way and thats fine, but you have to realise at some point that they are just marketing schemes. Its all about the mullaaa.

Κύριε Ελέησόν
@κύριε-ελέησόν
12 years ago
92 posts
...is it just me or has the title of this thread taken on a hilarious new twist given certain events over the last year? Something... Something to do with eating people's faces off, perhaps? Lol, sometimes I think of/associate stuff with inappropriate things.
princenoobsauce
@princenoobsauce
12 years ago
56 posts

It makes me sad this has nearly 1300 views, but as a YTer I can say that in 2 yrs thats a very low viewcount. Im sure she isnt trying to be evil with her techniques, but with dreads that short, I figure she just doesnt have the proper knowledge. She also has no idea how to make a video. You do not have to spend any money to get your dreadlocks. period. Thats coming from someone whos family makes soap and stuff for dreads. If I knew that poor kid I would send him some things, but I highly doubt he still has this mess on his head.

Wax serving? lol i thought you didnt need wax anymore after the initial application. What a load of bunk. Im glad I started before any of these charlatans, otherwise at a young age and no internet, I probably would have been tricked too.

I also get sad that people are hurt personally when told they are doing it wrong, simply cause they spent money and dont want to feel ripped off. Who hasnt got a bad deal sometime in their life?

I mean they sell junk craft store beads for 5$ a piece. wtf? Where is the specialness? Every bead I have is from a friend or gf. They all have individual stories and meaning to them.

I could go on... but i think you guys are all on the same page as me anyway.

crazy87jim
@crazy87jim
12 years ago
8 posts

I have read through these replies and still can't understand who you think is attacking SE; I just wanted to be clear though that I was referring to the DHHQ franchise, because of its apparent "We understand and solve every problem with our products" philosophy. No disrespect to anyone

amethyst777 said:

I was just reading through some of these comments and I wanted to say....

What's wrong with the ones of you that bash Soaring Eagle? I've only been on this site for a short time.. couple of months maybe. I 've seen SE offer advice all day long free of charge! Yes, I have seen him angry or frustrated when someone comes on with their hair all waxed up, because the followed dreadhead or knottyboy marketing (which is all it is). It's just theirgimmick to make money. I've also seen SE send someone some wax remover FREE, because their hair was in such bad shape. There also hasn't been a single time that I've messaged him when he didn't messageme back, and pretty damn quick too! And I'm broke right now and he knows this, and hasn't asked for a thing in return.

Now to be fair, SE doesn't mince words. He's gonna tell you exactly how it is. Personally, I like that in a person. He's passionate about this site and about helping people with their dreads. You have to realize that people pop on this site and go straight to the chat and ask the same questions over and over without even bothering to READ the wealth of topics here at their disposal, again, for FREE! I can assure you that you won't get that at those other sites. SE could push all sorts of products and prob'ly make a lot of money that way, but he doesn't. He says if you can afford it, try the shampoo from this site, if you can't afford it, he offers FREE advice on how to use BS and ACV to have great looking dreads. What more can you ask of a person, really?

Sorry for the little mini-rant, but it's so frustrating to see someone doing nothing but trying to help, and getting attacked (pretty much daily) for just helping.

SE, I think you're great and I appreciate all the advice and friendship you offer every single day!

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form