Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

crazy salt lady strikes again

Doogie
@doogie
12 years ago
321 posts
I was friends with her on fb then she deleted me almost a yr and a half ago for bashing dhhq. Said there is nothing bad or wrong with their method or products! Now apparently she is related to dirty johnny some how so of coarse shes gonna say that and continue pushing their damaging ways!
updated by @doogie: 07/13/15 10:28:20AM
Doogie
@doogie
12 years ago
321 posts
And i dont know why knotty by nature even has its name cause theres NOTHING natural about them at all!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

they arent related that i know of shes just an obsessive psycho she thinks her waxy dreads cufred her cancer or something

but the way she hacks and coughs sounds like the lock peppa just moved it into her lungs

i had a classic argument with her after dozens posted pics of the rinse water after using baking soda right after using dhhq soap

she then used the same exact thing but it came out cleanner then the rest

but then shes rand=ting how the bs made her hair feel gross n and itchy

then someone said yiou know the salo=ts you sell contain baking soda right maybe w[thats why yor hairs cleaner your products are better them jonnies

she went off insisting jonnies wee amazing and baking soda washarmd=fyul

nit getting the pojnt that she herself uses baking soda every single day

shes a special kind of crazy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Doogie
@doogie
12 years ago
321 posts
Every attempt i had with dreads not counting this time i used dhhq which resulted into shaving my head 3 or 4 times. :-( I found the kit in gypsy rose catalog long before i even had a computer. Well actually it was 3 times cause my first attempt was in 98 and i went to an Empire Beauty School and this hippie chic backcombed them in and used some kind of wax but it wasnt really thick. She never told me how to care for them or anything so when i got my shower the next morning i washed my hair and they came out so i was like well that was a waste of 20 bucks!

/ 5
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form