Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

A call for a room

Gary Charlesworth
@gary-charlesworth
14 years ago
50 posts
Yo dudes, Ok so i just found out I'm being made redundant in 2012, I should get quite a hefty pay off. As a result I'm gunna be travelling round the USA! Just wondering where are the cool places to be. I wanna do a coast-coast trip from New York to LA.Any ideas of where to go, would be much appreciated!PEACE & LOVE!
updated by @gary-charlesworth: 02/14/15 08:05:21AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
oregon vermont new mexico arizona parts of cali but most of cali is way overrated anywhere theres a gathering ofcourse

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Luke
@luke
14 years ago
3 posts
Definitely come to Minnesota, we always spread the love!
Jammmeeesss(:
@jammmeeesss
14 years ago
34 posts
LA is pretty much my city, so make sure you check out Glendora's Americana, Pasdaena's Old Town. Hollywood and erm, Venice beach has to be a must. (the only place you will see dreaders) lol.all I can think about right now. Everywhere else you need $$ :/
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
you can do cow worshipping in india..)
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
Cali- San Diego,Santa Cruz and if you feel like it San Fran. Everybody's gotta see it at least once! lol! If you can check out Nor Cal it's also very beautiful.Trinidad,CA is amazing! Oregon and Washington state(go to Bellingham!!). Def. New Mexico, Arizona,Utah, Colorado, Montana. I personally try to avoid Texas altogether. Sorry Texas folks. Had lots of bad experiences there!lol!

can you tell I've done loads of cross country road trips?? I've been to 48 states! :o) Although it's more about the journey than the destination! have a great trip.

SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
I was thinking of taking my cousin to west virginia with me...heard they are all really supportive of families up there..lol
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
you know i like u ;) Ashleigh said:
HA HA Everyone always has to one up me!

Tyler Durden said:
you can do cow worshipping in india..)
Gary Charlesworth
@gary-charlesworth
14 years ago
50 posts
Awesome. This is gunna help in sorting a rough route through, although I do have 2 years to plan everything!
Naomi
@naomi
14 years ago
20 posts
If you get a chance to see the rocky mountains, do so! The Alberta side is much different from the British Columbia side. Both are so beautiful. IfYou've got to stay in the states you can see them in Cali, but their true beauty is seen better in Canada.
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form