Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

A call for a room

Gary Charlesworth
@gary-charlesworth
14 years ago
50 posts
A little of everything really, I wanna take in as much as I can in the few months I will have money for! Maxe said:
What do you go for? community? city? nature? sights? experiences etc?

updated by @gary-charlesworth: 07/10/15 10:08:22PM
Earthstudios
@earthstudios
14 years ago
108 posts
HUMBOLDT COUNTY CALIFORNIA!!!!! I'm moving to Arcata as soon as my house sells :) might take awhile but i'll get there

Love the redwoods!!!!

Love the costal sunsets

Love the folks, this is a 420 fest in redwoodparkArcata I'm coming!!!! :)
updated by @earthstudios: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Jammmeeesss(:
@jammmeeesss
14 years ago
34 posts
lmao! oh we do have those type of people, but we like to keep them where there isnt much to do.;D Maxe said:
Well since I'm bored I'll reply before you reply to my question xD

I have only travelled in the 13 most western states and what impressed me about USA was not something like LA or Las Vegas as might be expected, but it was the extremely beautiful and diverse nature! It's just more different impressions than you find anywhere else.

Some things like Grand Canyon, Yellowstone and the huge trees in Oregon were things I wouldn't have missed, but I could go on with incredible nature sites - even the deserty areas of the south holds their own beauty!

I also have to say that I were surprised how open and friendly the people in USA are!... not only the bunch of greedy retards or criminals or rednecks they're viewed to be here in Europe.
Gary Charlesworth
@gary-charlesworth
14 years ago
50 posts
You're more than welcome! Rachael said:
TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!
Luke
@luke
14 years ago
3 posts
West Virginia is a beautiful place. I had the honor to do some mission work in one of the hollers this past July. The Appalacians are AMAZING! Tyler Durden said:
I was thinking of taking my cousin to west virginia with me...heard they are all really supportive of families up there..lol
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
Indiana is called the the Cross Roads of America because if you're going across America, then you're probably going thru Indiana. I live 5 miles from the interstate you'd be traveling across the state on, and only about 20 minutes from Indianapolis. We do animal rehab here in the house, so we've lots of animals, mostly large exotic parrots (17 of them I think), but we've got 2 extra rooms with beds and friends are always welcome. Shoot me an email sometime and let me know.
Gary Charlesworth
@gary-charlesworth
14 years ago
50 posts
Definatley. I love parrots! Alden said:
Indiana is called the the Cross Roads of America because if you're going across America, then you're probably going thru Indiana. I live 5 miles from the interstate you'd be traveling across the state on, and only about 20 minutes from Indianapolis. We do animal rehab here in the house, so we've lots of animals, mostly large exotic parrots (17 of them I think), but we've got 2 extra rooms with beds and friends are always welcome. Shoot me an email sometime and let me know.
Cage Free
@cage-free
14 years ago
41 posts
Taos, New Mexico... biggest bunch of hippies I've ever seen in one community...buses, tipis, earthships, yurts.... locked hair everywhere....love it here...
SpacemanTravis
@spacemantravis
14 years ago
127 posts
definitely visit south carolina not north carolina its terrible here but south carolinas coast is gorgeous
Naja Sage
@naja-sage
14 years ago
4 posts
Vancouver B.C. -- Oregon----Asheville NC

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form