Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Play any instruments?

Emmy G
@emmy-g
14 years ago
16 posts
It's acoustic guitar for me, although I have dabbled briefly in piano and clarinet.I can't help it. It's in the blood.People who play guitar on my father's side of the family:GrandmaGrandpaDadBOTH AuntsOne cousin (the only child either of my Aunts had)BOTH twin half-brothersEverytime I cradle my instrument, i feel connected to it as an extension of myself
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
Yo guys check the band that im in out were called tallowah, it means strong and sturdy :) www.youtube.com/tallowahuk http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tallowah/104916549563995
Mandy2
@mandy2
14 years ago
55 posts
bass guitar, drums, piano, and synth (beat boxes and mixes and that sort of thing). I've played in a couple of bands, had a couple cover shows at some venues back home, but nothing real serious.I'm the same way in that I don't know the first thing about reading music or even tabs. I know the chords and can read chord sheets, but I mostly just play by ear.
CJ O'Brien
@cj-obrien
14 years ago
5 posts
does anyone no of a website like chatroulette wher you could jam with live people?
Lukey Luke
@lukey-luke
14 years ago
26 posts
didgeridoo, banjo, trombone, and any hand drum's are super fun to play...oh and can't forget the kazoo lol
DreadfulTravis
@dreadfultravis
14 years ago
44 posts
All forms of guitar, drums, piano, ukulele, french horn, Accordion, Harmonica, the occasional drum circle, and i dabble with bag pipes. :)
dantherastaman
@dantherastaman
14 years ago
12 posts
I played violin for 8 years, still pick it up from time to time to incorporate it into songs. I've been playing acoustic guitar for awhile. I've recently purchased a banjo and didgeridoo and trying to take time to learn those. I also pick up the harmonicas when the mood hits me. But someone else on this thread mentioned a hang drum and I couldn't agree more, I'd love to buy\play one. They've got the best sound..I heard this travelin dreadie on Ben Yehuda street in Israel a couple years back playin one and I was mesmerized. Has anyone heard of a Synthaxe? Allan Holdsworth plays one and I think it's freakin amazing, if they weren't so rare and expensive I'd love to get my hands on one.
Scarface
@scarface
14 years ago
64 posts
I play the guitar, sing some (although i have a terrible vocal register) and death growls. Oh, and once upon a time i could whistle pretty good.
Loleia
@loleia
14 years ago
16 posts
i played guitar for years but due to injuries i cant anymore. still have all 16 of them in a locked room.
O'Callaghan
@ocallaghan
14 years ago
57 posts
One of my favorite camping activities is to sing with my friends around the campfire, loudly, poorly, especially queen's bohemian rhapsody :D though we're not any good at all and it usually ends in hysterical laughter.
updated by @ocallaghan: 07/09/15 11:44:46AM

/ 6

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form