Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

former dreadheadhq supporter now working on a dread wax removal soap for dreadlockssite

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
grace did but i think its better now u might wanna ask her tho Amy Lou said:
We are also in the beginning stages of developing a dread rot soak, so if you hear or see anyone on the board with mold issues please let me know as we will be needing someone to test it as well!!!

Blessings

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 12:29:27PM
Raging Roots Amy
@raging-roots-amy
14 years ago
73 posts
LOL I know.... I'm working on a catchier, less-icky name that 'dread rot soak'.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
hahaha we should come up with a "dread kit repair kit" that undoes all the damage caused by the dread kit and comes with an informative pamphlet or dvd Amy Lou said:
LOL I know.... I'm working on a catchier, less-icky name that 'dread rot soak'.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
Delete this post.
Raging Roots Amy
@raging-roots-amy
14 years ago
73 posts
You know, SE, that's not at all a bad idea, LOL. A 'Dreadlock Repair Kit'.... I like it. :-) I'm going to pass that on!
Jennifer Rose
@jennifer-rose
14 years ago
59 posts
Well I finally got up my etsy shop with the promised testers of no residue, sls free dreadlock shampoo, wax removal soap, and herbal soaks for lock and scalp health. Anyone that's interested please take a look around, see if there's anything you want -or if not I'd at least appreciate feedback on my shop and what you think of everything. Just remember, it's first come first serve so once they're gone you'll have to be in line for the next batches :) At some point Knotty Mama and I will be putting our stuff together under one storefront, her dread rots soak and locking powder with my stuff, this is a temporary solution to get the stuff out there and on your heads. Enjoy! Peace,Jenn

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form