Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Did someone just seriously RECCOMEND Interlocking???? Really?Here?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i had to ban 1 idiot cause he kept insisting on recomending it and kept starting fights refusing to believe it was harmful cause he met 1 person who recomended it despite the fact that i knew dozens of ppl who lost dreads from interlockingfor every 1 person who ever said it was good i met about 10 who lost dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/09/15 06:23:52PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
whew ok im relieved tai just messaged me that he realized it was a huge mistake the very next day and undid itbut i worry that visitors saw it and tried iti wish i saw that sooner'anyone who sees something like that if your not an admin then flag it flagging alerts an admin aand we cant have such bad advice here

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well i edited the picture title because many ppl might read the caption with instructions and not the comments and i know page comments are not visible if your not loged in and im not sure if picture comments are or notso changing the title lets pl know its a bad idea b4 they even click itand well also ypu saw tai tried it b4 anyone else even had a chance to comment on iti dunno i dunno the best way to handle iti did send her a comment that its not a good thing to do and she shouldnt recomend it to others

--
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
which was exactly why i started this thread. You could NOT comment on the original post if i could have I would have been ok with it cause we could have all chimed in with our 2 cents on why it's so bad. Knottysleeves said:
I think it would be a bad idea to delete posts that give "bad advice". Do we really want to go down that road to censorship? Why not just leave the post as-is and let people reply and say WHY it's bad advice... that would be much more useful to everyone, especially newbies.

soaringeagle said:
whew ok im relieved tai just messaged me that he realized it was a huge mistake the very next day and undid it

but i worry that visitors saw it and tried it
i wish i saw that sooner'
anyone who sees something like that if your not an admin then flag it flagging alerts an admin aand we cant have such bad advice here
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
no worries I completely agree with the no censorship thing. I just wanted there to be a place we could comment on the topic freely, didn't mean to sound pissy...I swear if we were talking face to face it wouldn't have sounded that way...DOH... heehee ;o) Much Love & Respect...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
id love to talk tio u face to face someday NaturalWomyn said:
no worries I completely agree with the no censorship thing. I just wanted there to be a place we could comment on the topic freely, didn't mean to sound pissy...I swear if we were talking face to face it wouldn't have sounded that way...DOH... heehee ;o) Much Love & Respect...

--
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
So would I, NW sounds like my type of company. soaringeagle said:
id love to talk tio u face to face someday

NaturalWomyn said:
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
hey is that the picture i had commented on?
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
I love you guys and would sooo love to meet you all!!!@jack yes i believe you did get a chance to chime in on that one! :p
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
that makes me LOL! It's pretty funny when we try to warn someone about the negative effects of some crazy harmful method and they're like stop being mean! :P Nobody is ever forced to take advice but how can we just sit idly by and not give our opinion? Isn't that the point of a forum?? Maxe said:
Not sure we're talking about the same post here but I and a couple others tried to hint towards it being a bad idea but were respondend with more or less 'omfg don't attack me with negativity!!'

Jack Roth - yea I think it's the one you also commented on =)

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form