Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Did someone just seriously RECCOMEND Interlocking???? Really?Here?

Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
Indded i do believe i did chime on that one :P lol. But yeah one of my mates interlocksed for 2 years and one of his dreads has nearly fallen off !!!
updated by @jack-roth: 07/10/15 10:09:46PM
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
glad you have some first hand experience with, having seen your *mate* (love that!!) do it so you can advise against it! People tend to believe you more if you've seen the damage it causes with your own eyes...sometimes ;o) Jack Roth said:
Indded i do believe i did chime on that one :P lol. But yeah one of my mates interlocksed for 2 years and one of his dreads has nearly fallen off !!!
nal experience to p
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
Yea it has thinned so much and u can see it on all the rest to, they are all thinning NaturalWomyn said:
glad you have some first hand experience with, having seen your *mate* (love that!!) do it so you can advise against it! People tend to believe you more if you've seen the damage it causes with your own eyes...sometimes ;o)

Jack Roth said:
nal experience to p

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form