Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

official johnny clean dreadlocks and dread wax debate may 7th 8pm est

orbit2332
@orbit2332
14 years ago
65 posts
sounds pretty good, i say send it. but highly unlikely that he'll post it on his site lol soaringeagle said:
im all for it
sigh well it was a good attempt
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
NIce job on the letter :) sounds like a plan.i kinda doubt he'll post it on his site tho..
updated by @emily: 07/12/15 12:41:07AM
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
So glad I didn't get Jonny Clean dreads...
Amanda2
@amanda2
14 years ago
8 posts
Not to sound rude by any means but I have kept up with this for the past few days and judging by all the negative comments being made, I have a feeling if he had participated in your debate, or given you whatever answers you were looking for, you would have dismissed it or tried to disprove it in some way because you already have this preconceived notion about KJC and dread wax so what was the point in this besides causing unnecessary drama?
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
So I could burst his bubble. Seriously. =) Amanda said:
Not to sound rude by any means but I have kept up with this for the past few days and judging by all the negative comments being made, I have a feeling if he had participated in your debate, or given you whatever answers you were looking for, you would have dismissed it or tried to disprove it in some way because you already have this preconceived notion about KJC and dread wax so what was the point in this besides causing unnecessary drama?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
point was exposing the truth we knew ofcourse he could not deffend his products because they were harmful we expected nonsense answers if we got any answers at all because thats how he operateshowever we expected an answer at leastnobody intended to attack him however as in any debate his answers would be questioned as to whether they were logical or not like for instance hos proposed experiment which only proved hard glues harder then firm glue ofcourse wed point out the flaws in his logic thats how a responcible debates conductedand wed expect the same from him..things did get ..restless the longer it took him to answer 1 single question and his initial treaty was so insulting people were a bit angry but i feel they showed amazing restraint..especialy sister rags who i could feel wanting to explode and start screaming and knotty having lost dreads to wax was amazingly diplomaticeven our resident gargoyal maybe crossed a lone or two but for him and his personality that was holding back a great deal..with all the anger i know many felt i think we remained amazingly civil

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
id like to make a proposali prpose we rename knottysleeves ambassador knottysleeves

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
exactlypeople desserve real info let them make theyre own decisions ofcourse but they desserve to hear both sides and they desserve to know \just how many dreads get cut due to wax..and they desserve to know a hell of alotta people regret waxing even though they underwaxed according to johnnys directions..in fact i really cant imagine anyone being dumb enouigh to wax with 1/2 as much as he recomendedeven that 1 girl whos pics i posted used less then 1/3 of what he recomencded and hers was th waxiest ive ever seen

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i think 2/3 well maybe less now but for a long time 2/3 of our members had lost dreads because of his productshe guarantees his wax never builds up but we know for a fact it can remain in the core of dreads at least 6 years after the last application..and thats with 6 years of regular washingshe says he guarantees it wont ever happen yet thats exactly what does happen.. hows that not a lie?i just hope we can continue to save more and more dreads before they make that mistake

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i think knotty sleeves should start her own business under the name knot dirty :)shes so much better at it then that dude

--

/ 17

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form