Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

official johnny clean dreadlocks and dread wax debate may 7th 8pm est

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
you can help them dread by waving youre magic wand saying hokus pokus then tell em to come back in 2 months for a maintenance incantation Knottysleeves said:
"Knot Dirty"... LOVE IT!
I sell invisible wax and invisible tools to help you dread. They're free, there's no shipping charges, and no package will come to your door.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/09/15 10:44:13PM
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
Did anyone other than Dan Gutting agree on the wording for the first question?
Since the main ingredient in DreadheadHQ dread wax is beeswax and since microcrystalline wax is also an ingredient, and the melting point of beeswax starts at about 140F: Assuming the dread wax is used as recommended, how can it be claimed that your wax can be removed using hot water or a hair dryer?
This website claims "All sides agreed" As it may come as no surprise the given answer has nothing to do with the question.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
omg what the hell?i said tight up front that he agreed to s debate (he did agree to a debate) then imediately tried getting out of debating acting scared by adding absolutely insane condituions like 1000 people email him? and have it posted on 100 anti wax sites?i never said he promiced to show i said he agreed to debate then tried to get out of it just like he didi cany even finnish reading his crap anymore..im just sick and tired of it now hes lied about who lied..lolif the comments indeed are all intact then u can see for yourselfbut posting just 3 comments to prove something when they are completely out of contedxt?he said i will gladly debate youthats agreeing to a debate..then he started acting scared and ranting thats when i posted the questions and told hom hopw to find them (2 weeks before the debate) i went back and reminded him the questions were posted (?which he gets an email everytime a comments posted so he did know)in fact he had his question 1 page up befoere he logged in here and joined as well as had his whole letter preparedthe letter that was prepared weejks in advance also mentiones many questions how can he write a 4600 worsd contract the minite he joined?the lies pile up johnnyas you said the peoblem with lies is you need to keep on with the lies you are commited to your lies and they are burrying you..maybe if youd be honnest youd have less trouble?you are a funny funny funny man..

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
hows that a debate? a debate must have all the discussion in 1 place not questions here answers there like hes trying thats just putting on a showits fine if the debates on a sepewrate site but the site must be a forum only a forum would allow both questions answers and discussion of both questions and answersi went way out of my way to make this a safe haven leaving the questions availible fopr 2 weeks prior..with the thread closed to make sire there were no arguments no rock throwing just the questionswe edited the questions to eliminate any insulting language we refined them to be fair as can be and to ensure he could answer them withoyt too much compromisie to his businesswe e,liminated questions based on the fact sa truthfull answer would make future wax sales impossible ot liableknotty was very much a force in refining qquestions to the point hed be able to answer without inciminating himself too muchand makig them precise.we basicly caught him in a lie just now and he tried to turn it against us..so basicly all he was able to do was answer 1 question with an answer that doesnt even answer the question...hes got alot of faith in his products i see SikTh_Man said:
This is precisely why I'd like to see a second shot taken at this "debate"; a lot more will be accomplished if your points are presented directly to Johnny, rather than indirectly through this thread. Talking behind each others' backs will not accomplish anything constructive. I think both KJC and the collective group of people posting in this thread should have some kind of open communication to lay a better foundation upon which to start the debate again, but this time, make sure all misunderstandings are completely out of the way.

This communication would have to be held on a site outside of this one, perhaps one like Skype and have the video communication recorded for all to see. Wherever the site, it couldn't be on any "home turf" because that leaves a window open to attacks. If you guys really want to this to come to a full, conclusive agreement on behalf on both sides, something has to be agreed upon with mutual understanding from both sides.

We would need a clear, undeniable agreement in the form of writing from both Johnny and SE/KS on a third-party site. The reason why I suggest a third-party site is because there can be no argument over which site in which the debate will be held, and then both sides can come back to their "home turf" and post/discuss the progress amongst their peers.

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
and to correct johnny's twisting of words i never said he promiced to show in fact iu said right friom the start i doubted hed show cause i doubted he could answer the questions honnestlywhat i said was he agreed to a debate..and they started making a debate impossible by imposing imposible conditionslike hes done how can we debate when the questions and answers are on different sites?

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
it was 19 questions why shouldit take months to answer 19 questions i figutrred a 4 hour debate was plenty long enoughtheres no need fort experiments when we have personal testimonials people who used the wax and still had wax in dreads 6 years later.. and every ecxperiment he suggested was a jioke they amounted to the way they used to experiment on pigs smashing a pig in the head with a sledgehammer to determine if smashing a pig in the head would cause head trauma or the experiments used to "prove" pot killed brain cells they filled a room with smoke till a monkey suffocated and died then counted the dead brain cells..years later the experiment was repeated same air tight room but no pot smoke the lack of oxegen caused the same number of dewad brain cells..hes proposing experiments designed to give flawed resultsi dont know if hes just dumb enough to think they made sence or if hes really smart and just devios enough to come up with fake experim,ents to mislead peoplebut i think most people here are smart enough to know glues harder then wax so that experiment proves nothing but that fact..that glues harder then wax..it does not prove wax doesnt glue hair together howeverso again why should we perform experiments that make no sense?all we wanted was answers thats all SikTh_Man said:
I do agree it would have to be held on a forum to allow time between responses, but this time coming to a written agreement from both you and Jonny on exactly what time and day the debate starts, and give a time frame each day in which the debate will be held. Adding the time frame will allow there to be a "live" debate, while allowing time before/after each day to allow everyone to regroup their thoughts and allow time for experiments to be held. This will also allow debates to be held in real-time between both sides while avoiding either side to continue the debate with the other absent. Setting a schedule of something like Mondays through Fridays from the hours of 4 to 6 pm EST would accomplish this task. Of course, there would have to be agreed upon days and hours in which each side will meet up on the forum for the debate. There will also have to be moderation done to keep things under control and keep people from posting outside of the agreed upon time frames.

How would you feel about this kind of idea?

soaringeagle said:
hows that a debate? a debate must have all the discussion in 1 place not questions here answers there like hes trying thats just putting on a show
its fine if the debates on a sepewrate site but the site must be a forum only a forum would allow both questions answers and discussion of both questions and answers
i went way out of my way to make this a safe haven leaving the questions availible fopr 2 weeks prior..with the thread closed to make sire there were no arguments no rock throwing just the questions
we edited the questions to eliminate any insulting language we refined them to be fair as can be and to ensure he could answer them withoyt too much compromisie to his business
we e,liminated questions based on the fact sa truthfull answer would make future wax sales impossible ot liable
knotty was very much a force in refining qquestions to the point hed be able to answer without inciminating himself too much
and makig them precise.

we basicly caught him in a lie just now and he tried to turn it against us..

so basicly all he was able to do was answer 1 question with an answer that doesnt even answer the question...
hes got alot of faith in his products i see

SikTh_Man said:
This is precisely why I'd like to see a second shot taken at this "debate"; a lot more will be accomplished if your points are presented directly to Johnny, rather than indirectly through this thread. Talking behind each others' backs will not accomplish anything constructive. I think both KJC and the collective group of people posting in this thread should have some kind of open communication to lay a better foundation upon which to start the debate again, but this time, make sure all misunderstandings are completely out of the way.

This communication would have to be held on a site outside of this one, perhaps one like Skype and have the video communication recorded for all to see. Wherever the site, it couldn't be on any "home turf" because that leaves a window open to attacks. If you guys really want to this to come to a full, conclusive agreement on behalf on both sides, something has to be agreed upon with mutual understanding from both sides.

We would need a clear, undeniable agreement in the form of writing from both Johnny and SE/KS on a third-party site. The reason why I suggest a third-party site is because there can be no argument over which site in which the debate will be held, and then both sides can come back to their "home turf" and post/discuss the progress amongst their peers.

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
trust me im workin my ass off round the clock to get the truth outwe all areand the truth is getting outunfortunately as u mat notice the truths usualy found just a lil too late, but its improving now instead of cleaning up 10 waxy dreads a day were now only having ppl try to send back the wax after buying itsome are still finding us too late more just in time and soon well they'll be finding us before falling for it..by the time the sites a year old we should be reaching more ppl before those sites by the time were 2 years oldim guessing we'll be 1 of the most well knownits already moving that directionthere is 1 unfortunate side effect. from the beginning ive stressed that this sites our site not my siteand i never wanted to be in any spotlight or make a name for myself but unfortunateky the sites found more often using soaringeagle dreadlocks then knotty johnny clean dreadlocks even tho theres only a 2 possition difference in dsearch possiyions(also for the last 3weeks j"dreadheadhq bullcrap?" was in the top 10 most populat search termsso u see the truth is definately getting out with or without any debateoh yea srry very tired didnt finnish my thought..lol if for some reason because of my name being associated too closely with this site caused me to be somwhat the new johnny (although id be proud to repressent real healthy dreads) i might stop using this profile and post under a new name because i really do want this site to be everyones equaly and i feel each and every one of u desserves equal credit for all the amazing advice and for making this site so special

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ps.. if u do respond with quoted text and its more then a screen length please edit to remove anything that your not replying to directly..just cause this threads getting very long and having to scroll past the same things over and over is a pain

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i love ya lisai notice johnny has been signed into the site ever since the "debate" started i am not really sure what to do about that cause i mean yea we invited him to a debate but i feel like he used it more as a spam oportunityso do we just let him sit here sillently taking up space i mean it does have a certain comical value seeing his name in chat all day and night..loland in a way i supose him having a page here is just 1 more way for ppl to find the truth when searching his name..lol so in a way maybe a non debate with not a single questione answered will do more good towards saving dreads from wax then a real debate woulda..yea i guess we might as well leave him here dirty stinky feet and all..

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well i can feature it no prob or i can add a link where the dreaducation isactualy ill do both

--

/ 17

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form