Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

official johnny clean dreadlocks and dread wax debate may 7th 8pm est

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok now i have a headachetwice now ive had to read these long winded ramblingsthe initial treaty took 3 tries,. i got too pissed 1/2 way through and had to force myself to read it allnow his new post i found even harder to read but i forced myself to read every wordhows he expect a debate?im getting kinda pissed at myself for ever suggesting it or for believing hed actualy debatenow it seems hes going to debate himself rewritting the questions and still not really answering them but just using it to sell more crap?ive never been on a debate team, but if i was a refferree id call this a foul and give him a hefty penalty (not too into sports either so maybe completely missusing the terminology)since knotty is our embasador (and johnny elected me leader? haha) lisa your our refereee you keep an eye on his missuse of the debate and i'll take appropriate actionsim pretty sure that any pages we need to create to set the record straight will come very close to his pages in searches so the truth will get out..i guarantee ithe may keep office hours and think of dreads as a job, but i work aroundf the clock and think of dreads as a lifestyle..i wont let yas downso keep me posted and ill have a responce up within ann hour (and knotty can reword anything if i get too angry..and im a very calm loving person but i am getting lil bit angry at how hes handling things..its bad enough he profits from harming dreads, but to behave this way ..it just ..well ive been careful to say he uses scumbag tactics and not call him a scumbag directly..but hes earning that designation through his actions)1 funny thing i noticed when commenting on his page here...absolutely everyone hos joined here has made freinds instantly every 1 of them has dozens or hundreds of freinds..johnny is the only 1 on the site without a single freindand its not like we diodnt try hard to be freindly too..i was soooooooooooooooooooo proud of how welcomming you all were despite how u all feltsister especialy i expected u to literaly starg flinging shit at him..i know how passionate u are and u showed great restrainnt..more then i ever expected from u..hell i didnt even scream..altho i wanted to...

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
haha damn your fast i just finnished those pages momments agobut yea its a rough draft please take a look at http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/dreadlocks-treaty-debate-the and let me know anything needing changingalso if u lost dreads to wax etc or just want to make a comment please dobut especialy if u have personal testimonials add them in the comments

--
hippie mama
@hippie-mama
14 years ago
154 posts
i havent read all these comments but i would like to say that no matter anyones beliefs atleast jonny klean/dreadhq came on here to talk to a group of ppl that he either knew or thought would attack him or insist that hes wrong and question his beliefs. we should give him some props for that. i mean maybe a lil wax here and there wont hurt. u all know that in the beginning i used just a little bit on the outside of my dreads and im on year 4 and theres no sign of mold, or of them falling out. i mean once my dreads were well dreaded i didnt use it any more but i really dont think these ppl were trying to ruin dreads otherwise i dont think theyd use it. im not saying anyones right im just saying maybe noone is completly wrong here. agree to disagree and get along so maybe one day we can have a site with wax user and natural dreadies together peacefully. being negative doesnt accomplish anything here. just get along and maybe together we can show all the diffrent ways and let the person make their own mind up to which one they decide on. what happened to peace love equality and respect ya know. im just slightly tired of always hearing ppl putting one method above the next. and its not just in wax its also like backcombing vs neglect. everyone is diffrent and therefore one method isnt the best for everyone. lets just agree everyones diffrent and have a peaceful, loving sight guys. what ever happened to make love not war? stop the dread war.
hippie mama
@hippie-mama
14 years ago
154 posts
i dont mean to sound mean in my previous statement and i hope it didnt come off that way but i think if we could combined and gain some ppl from the hqpage then maybe theyll see that there are other ways and methods other then wax and they can make an educated decision afterwards on what is truly the best one for them
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well if u would have noticed he didnt actuakly come to participate in a debate instead popped in posted that rediculouse treaty (which your welcome to sign if your willing to put a group a or group b by your name) and then poof disapeared to ignore all the questions comments and discussions instead used it aqs a opportunity to post nonsense marketting materials as a psudo answer that doesnt even answer question 1

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/09/15 09:51:25PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
thats the goal but u see johnny is insisting on rewording the questions postung the ansdwers off site seperate from our opionions yto control what those ppl that need to be reached can see.. thats whats got ppl angryhow can it be a debate when hes controlling both the questions and answers as he sees fit with none of our opinions rep[ressented?dont worry ive taken steps to be sure they see both sides hippie mama said:
i dont mean to sound mean in my previous statement and i hope it didnt come off that way but i think if we could combined and gain some ppl from the hqpage then maybe theyll see that there are other ways and methods other then wax and they can make an educated decision afterwards on what is truly the best one for them

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
thats why i decided to play his game posted our dreadlock ytraty debate page here http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/dreadlocks-treaty-debate-the no more arguing (ofcourse we can edit it as needed)this thread can die and we'll just keep it nice and neet just the trith and nothing but the truth

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
thank u for that lisa but now i have the worse headache ever

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
aww knotty at least post a comment on the page with you personal experiences

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
thats a good idea i also made this page http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/dreadlocks-treaty-debate-the i want everyones input and comments and testimonialsi believe it should be listed as high ot higher then johnnies page so we can answer whatever questions he answers better .. heidi may said:
wow. i agree that we should just let this go. obviously our attempts at a peaceful debate turned into something rather heated on every side. it wasn't productive at all and i think it just pissed people off more than anything.

good try everyone. i was hopeful...but...

what we CAN do is have a presence on the dhhq facebook site (anyone with a facebook) and answer questions honestly and provide links to this site in those places.

other than that i think we all just need a cookie (and maybe a stiff drink :P)!!!

--

/ 17

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form