14 years ago
127 posts
loose dreads prolly patience rite?
updated by @spacemantravis: 01/13/15 08:39:57PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yupthey may get looser b4 they get tighterits all about giving them time to dreadu started how long ago? a week or 2?they will be loose probly wont get too tight b4 3 months at a guess

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
no worries bruh, I had a minor freak out about this earlier todayJust be patient with em, and they'll form how they'll form ;)
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
The most beautiful thing about dreads is that they are always changing.
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
Remember the very basic definition of Dreadlocks is " Sections of matted and knotted hair." If you have any amount of that is matted and knotted you have dreadlocks.
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
That would be correct. Wouldn't you know it, some of the loosest dreads on my head ( at the nape of my neck) that I was sooo worried about within the first few weeks, are some of the most solid, gorgeous locks on my entire head. Just forget about it.... let'em do their own thing and I promise you won't be disappointed.
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
If you want you could spray with some sea salt water(on hair avoid scalp), helps tighten a little...but in the end, patience is what does it :)
Dready Mimi
@dready-mimi
14 years ago
16 posts
Patience little brother. Patience. And what is a few months when you have your whole life ahead of you? Patience.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

leave em down as mucgh as u can and dont worry bout loose hairs or anything no u do not want bands u just want to stop worrying let them dread it takes time they do get loose b4 they get tight

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form