Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Jessica Aukema
@jessica-aukema
14 years ago
11 posts
Hello, all. my name is Jessica, and i'm new to the dreadlock world..but very excited. After a few bumps in the road to dreadlock bliss, i was ready to give up today. Hubby found this website and insisted i explore. he was blessed with more patience than i, and has the best view of all the "sweet" dreads in the back of my head. i'm fighting with the ones in front. but today changed all that.. THANK-YOU SISTER RAG'S!I love your approach to dreadlocks, and you have inspired me to love my dreads all over again. I actually love that they are not perfect and no two are at all alike. which definately describes me to a T. I look forward to meeting new people on here, considering we move a lot, and i'm the only person i know with dreadlocks. (so the conversation is a little one-sided) (tee hee) peace!
updated by @jessica-aukema: 02/14/15 07:36:56AM
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
I'm glad you're sticking with them =)it's a rewarding journey to experience with them,Welcome :)
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
Best of luck on your journey Sweet One....Happy Trails
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
iknow how u got here and i gotta say i think its funny how dreadjeadhq thinks (or claims) to help people love dreads when truth is more people get frustrated and give up after using they're methods and productsif you'd notice 1 thing around here pay attention to the fact that those who went natural (not just product free but method free as well) just love the process from day 1 free of frustrationsif dreading really required the hundreds of hours of work and hundreds of dollars on products they claim i would have never dreaded to begin withsure the looks cool but it was thye freedom from all that crap that attracted me to dreading

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
hey xDglad that you are here
sadangel777
@sadangel777
14 years ago
68 posts
Hi Jessica,Glad you found us!!! Good luck with all of your baby dreads!Love,Bonnie
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
Welcome to the forum! You will be glad you found it! People on here are great!!!
Lex
@lex
14 years ago
217 posts
Hi :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i think she read some of your posts and liked the way you thought about dreads Sister Rags said:
Hi Jessica : ) It's good to meet you, and bless your husband for his support. That means soooo much. I would like very much to have a partner who *really* understood dreads and the dread journey, but that takes someone who has a certain kind of profound spiritual connection with life, I guess.

( : You're very welcome...but, what are you thanking me for? Did you see my link on FB? However you got here, I'm happy that you're here.

namaste,
sr

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Hi, I'm glad your here too, I look forward to watching your progression :)
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form