Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Jessica Aukema
@jessica-aukema
14 years ago
11 posts
I did see your link. my husband found it somehow, and was trying to explain to me that it's okay that my dreadlocks have taken on a lifeform of their own. some are only half dreaded, which was very frustrating to me. anyhoo, he finally walked me over to the computer and sat me down in front of your page-which changed my life! actually, that same day i drove in the car with the windows down and let them blow in the wind. they looked so cute when i got out of the car! so now i have been working on getting the wax out, and letting them hang loose. thanks again..you saved my dreadlocks from any more abuse ;) Sister Rags said:
Hi Jessica : ) It's good to meet you, and bless your husband for his support. That means soooo much. I would like very much to have a partner who *really* understood dreads and the dread journey, but that takes someone who has a certain kind of profound spiritual connection with life, I guess.

( : You're very welcome...but, what are you thanking me for? Did you see my link on FB? However you got here, I'm happy that you're here.

namaste,
sr

updated by @jessica-aukema: 07/10/15 05:22:05AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
now thats what i like yo hear :)dreads should be enjoyed not constantly worried about Jessica Aukema said:
I did see your link. my husband found it somehow, and was trying to explain to me that it's okay that my dreadlocks have taken on a lifeform of their own. some are only half dreaded, which was very frustrating to me. anyhoo, he finally walked me over to the computer and sat me down in front of your page-which changed my life! actually, that same day i drove in the car with the windows down and let them blow in the wind. they looked so cute when i got out of the car! so now i have been working on getting the wax out, and letting them hang loose. thanks again..you saved my dreadlocks from any more abuse ;)

Sister Rags said:
Hi Jessica : ) It's good to meet you, and bless your husband for his support. That means soooo much. I would like very much to have a partner who *really* understood dreads and the dread journey, but that takes someone who has a certain kind of profound spiritual connection with life, I guess.

( : You're very welcome...but, what are you thanking me for? Did you see my link on FB? However you got here, I'm happy that you're here.

namaste,
sr

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form