Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

College

Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
so im just wonderin how many of my fellow headies have got their degrees?If soWhat did u major in?Whered u go?and more importantlythe real reason that i started this was to try and get everyones true feeling towards the idea of college and how you feel about the idea of it?Namaste
updated by @matted-dew: 02/14/15 03:51:31AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i went for a week almost but couldnt afford bus fair to get there..i then went to trade school for computer programming..total waste of time ..i learned so much more from crazy psychodelic hobo jesters on the road

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kellye
@kellye
15 years ago
91 posts
i'm going to college soon dont know what for or why but to please my grandparents and....for something to do i'm bored...=/
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
oh but several of those crazy psychodelic hobo jesters had multiple pjds1 in particular has i dunno how many phds and was ceo of several top complanies..but..his greattest accomplishment hes most proud of is his apple picking abilitynow he wears a custom made suite, he sewed togetger every tie he ever had into a tie suiteand has ties flying from the top of his tipi

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Cello.
@cello
15 years ago
14 posts
I'm going to go to college when I finish highschool. I'm going to go to community college and then I plan to transfer to UC Berkley.
Remiss
@remiss
15 years ago
40 posts
I go to college since last year. I'm studying in sciences and I don't really know where I will go after. I will probably stop school to travel for a year or two because I think my mind will need it... After that I will know better what I would like to do. It's not in class that you learn to know yourself properly...
Jessica
@jessica
15 years ago
70 posts
I have an associates in Early childhood Education i am working on a Bacholers in Special education/ Childhood Education....I go to the College of Saint Rose.. super expensive private school... but the program is great! I will be broke later in life but that's alright ill think about that when the time comes.Children are awesome!!
Matthew
@matthew
15 years ago
109 posts
I'm in college!Major: Spanish Teaching, and translating.College: TSU! :D
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
I go to college and am majpring in Agriculturei want to narrow it down later down the linebut i just flat out dispise this idea of college core credits and what notit jus seems so much like a buffed up version of highschool;highschool is jus SO easy cuz u can slide threw it without doin ne work blahblahblah then u get ur diploma that says u were there for 4 years then u getta show that pretty piece of paper off to jobs that u wantthat seems like exactly wut i think of collegeu jus spend ur time/money/patience jus to get this pretty lil piece of paper that says u dedicated urself to some BS for 2or4or wutever amount of yearsits all a jokecertain credits teach u things (just like in highschool) that will never apply to things u want to do further in life, thats my main problem with iti would rather intern/apprentence or sumthin along those lines to further my knowledge in my given fieldeither way parents and elders alike think ur jus a dropout er sumthin if u dont wanna go threw college....theres my dilemasucha jokeNams
J@cque
@jcque
15 years ago
11 posts
i went for language and dropped out .... i went to college for fashion design and merchandising and more than halfway through it i dropped out .... so than ... after a few years .... i went to school for culinary .... which i actually finished ... but neither of them is what i doin between those times i signed up for different schools at least a dozen more times lolthan i thought to myself, i just don't think it's for everyone ... which i truly believe !! sometimes, a degree doesn't accurately measure a persons aptitude.now i want to go back to school and i don't know what i'll study. since i was VERY young i wanted to join the peace corps ... so that is a big part in my motivation now.we'll see :P
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form