Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

College

RBN
@rbn
15 years ago
50 posts
Right now I am doing Music Technology, English Language and IT for A levels. I used to do Psychology and Statistics but failed all of the exams that I sat at that time.I am planning on doing Music Technology at university.Good Luck to you all.
updated by @rbn: 07/23/15 03:47:59PM
Shannon Rose
@shannon-rose
15 years ago
11 posts
NICE!!!!!!! soaringeagle said:
oh but several of those crazy psychodelic hobo jesters had multiple pjds
1 in particular has i dunno how many phds and was ceo of several top complanies..but..his greattest accomplishment hes most proud of is his apple picking ability
now he wears a custom made suite, he sewed togetger every tie he ever had into a tie suite
and has ties flying from the top of his tipi
Shannon Rose
@shannon-rose
15 years ago
11 posts
i was a teen runaway, never even went to high school. needless to say, i was fucked up for a while. of course, i have an incredibly deep, twisted past, as most do. to make a really long story short, i got my ged when i was 27, went to college at 30, and it was hands down the best decision i ever made. just about any degree program you go through will require you to take amazing classes. some of my favorites were biology (btw, i'm a nurse), philosohphy, anthropology, psychology, bio-chemistry. remember...i never went to high school. barely made it through middle school. no science classes ever. i turned out to be an "A" average student, graduating in the top 3% of my class. i love to learn, but have an ineptitude when it comes to self-discipline and study. i typically trip along, absorbing, rather that systematically studying. this may work well for you. if, on the other hand, you need a little structure (ie:deadlines), then college is for you. if you are taking student loans, you should be sure you want to be there. oh yeah, you get paid a bit more if you have a degree. even though money isn't all that important in the eyes of people like us, the reality of the moment is that we live in a monetary based society. think about it this way...you could use your wealth to help support your community.
Jim the Kraken
@jim-the-kraken
15 years ago
81 posts
I attend RPI for physics. Its a lot of work, but college is so awesome. I have so much more freedom and there is no one here to tell me what to do.
Jayje
@jayje
15 years ago
3 posts
Last year I graduated with a degree in creative writing, majoring in editing, but I soon figured out the publishing world isn't for me, so I'm back in school again, this time majoring in sociology.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form