Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Legalize it....?

J.D.
@jd
15 years ago
115 posts
my friends family is all vegan and they drink hemp milk. but it contains o.oo% THC
updated by @jd: 07/13/15 07:19:30PM
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
lolyea and zero percent nutrients after its pasteurized for shelf stability. J.D. said:
my friends family is all vegan and they drink hemp milk. but it contains o.oo% THC
J.D.
@jd
15 years ago
115 posts
really?
Jo
@jo
15 years ago
176 posts
I think the only downside of legalizing would be the government would definitely stick their hands in. As in they would grow it, and it would probably still be illegal to grow it yourself. It might turn into a government industry. Well kinda like alcohol and cigarettes.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
well more scary would be if corporastions controlled the crops and added alottsa addictive chems like tobaco industry didbut if its left in the hands of small growers our unemployment rate would be 0 or near 0thousands of small growers could earn a living and the economy would be fixed completely

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jo
@jo
15 years ago
176 posts
That is totally true. That would be an actual good rule. Organic only soaringeagle said:
well more scary would be if corporastions controlled the crops and added alottsa addictive chems like tobaco industry did

but if its left in the hands of small growers our unemployment rate would be 0 or near 0
thousands of small growers could earn a living and the economy would be fixed completely
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
lolthey already do anyway.The CIA is responsible for most of the cocaine trade.But you are right Jo, I am sure Monsanto would be the main grower of pot in this country. Jo McClelland said:
I think the only downside of legalizing would be the government would definitely stick their hands in. As in they would grow it, and it would probably still be illegal to grow it yourself. It might turn into a government industry. Well kinda like alcohol and cigarettes.
Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts
its pretty ironic to read a thread thats talking about nutrition and health while drinking orange soda and eating jiffy pop
J.D.
@jd
15 years ago
115 posts
i don't think the government will ever completely and totally legalize marijuana. for one they will have no control over it if it is completely legalized because instead of buying the pot that hte man produces alls ya haveta do is plant a seed in you back yard.
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
Only with positive attitude can we achieve the things we desire...

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form