Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Legalize it....?

Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
Well it could be worse... its relatively better than drinking arsenic and eating glass Daniel Ordonez said:
its pretty ironic to read a thread thats talking about nutrition and health while drinking orange soda and eating jiffy pop

updated by @didjeridurian: 07/10/15 11:59:49PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
the governement dont gotta legalize it..the people do and the people have the power to define the lawiif the ppl want it nonregulated and in the hands of private growers the government cant change that..after all the goverment has to respect the will of the peoplethe problem is so many people are idiots and believe every lie they are told

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts
amen soaringeagle said:
the governement dont gotta legalize it..the people do and the people have the power to define the law
iif the ppl want it nonregulated and in the hands of private growers the government cant change that..after all the goverment has to respect the will of the people

the problem is so many people are idiots and believe every lie they are told
J.D.
@jd
15 years ago
115 posts
yes BUT you say the power is in the hands of the people. are you sure?because our congressmen have to support the law or bill or its going nowwhere.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
at least for medicinal its so close to being legalized nationwide every time it comes to a vote theres a 1% gap approximatelyjust gotta educate and dispel myths to another 1% of the general population and the battles won

--
Matthew
@matthew
15 years ago
109 posts
The best reasons to legalize it, in one photo.(:
J.D.
@jd
15 years ago
115 posts
ppl are idiots because a)lies the government feeds usb) image. people dont wanna be know as a "pothead"
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
and well this thresd being so popular portrays all dreads as potheads, many many dreads i know never touch itso id like to make a recomendationwe create a hemp/canabis activists group and keep help related discussions thereits a great discussion and id love to see it carry on, but not so tied to the dreadsill create the group now and we can let this fade away J.D. said:
ppl are idiots because a)lies the government feeds us
b) image. people dont wanna be know as a "pothead"

--
Crazy Amanda
@crazy-amanda
15 years ago
26 posts
Legalizeee it... Dont Criticize it....legalizee it and i will advertizeee it!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
please join the new group dedicated to the legalization issueim in full support of legalization, but not all dreads will like pot and dreads being lumped into 1 forum so im closing this and hoping the new group hemp/canabis activists gets used for all these type discussions thanks Crazy Amanda said:
Legalizeee it... Dont Criticize it....legalizee it and i will advertizeee it!

--

/ 4
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form