Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Legalize it....?

Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts
ha, yeah right. every dealer i know has botha) shorted people bud for personal/financial gainb) gotten there ass kicked for doing a)cannabis, like anything, is what you make of it. if your goal is to get stoned off your ass and act like a douchebag then smoking isnt going to instill you with the values of sharing and friendship. soaringeagle said:
it teaches us to share and helps groups to get along, both possitive aspects of the smoking ritual

updated by @daniel: 07/03/15 06:53:31AM
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
I had a good friend from Jamaica that grew up out in the country with traditional Rastafarians. He told me that they would NEVER smoke it becuase they held their bodies to be sacred gifts of Jah. They would eat it raw in their salads and on very rare occasions make tea. They were also strictly vegan...just BTW ;-) soaringeagle said:
hemp provided more biomass and usable fuel oil then any other plant
if we rely on corn as a fuel source wed add to global starvation and the corn based fuel would be exhausted in no time.
hemp provides way more fuel possibilities and a much shorter grow time without the need of extra fertalizers and chemicals (like pesticides)

didj ..i understand what u mean about health ansd smoking, eatting or drinking its far better, smokings more a social ritual then anything else anyway
it teaches us to share and helps groups to get along, both possitive aspects of the smoking ritual
Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts
its not water soluble, eating it raw wouldn't have an effect Didjeridurian said:
I had a good friend from Jamaica that grew up out in the country with traditional Rastafarians. He told me that they would NEVER smoke it becuase they held their bodies to be sacred gifts of Jah. They would eat it raw in their salads and on very rare occasions make tea. They were also strictly vegan...just BTW ;-)

soaringeagle said:
if we rely on corn as a fuel source wed add to global starvation and the corn based fuel would be exhausted in no time.
hemp provides way more fuel possibilities and a much shorter grow time without the need of extra fertalizers and chemicals (like pesticides)

didj ..i understand what u mean about health ansd smoking, eatting or drinking its far better, smokings more a social ritual then anything else anyway
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
sure it doesbut its also an amazingly nutritios food sourcehemp seeds are higher in protein then anything elsethe entire plant roots leaves buds seeds are all very good eatting.the oinly reason to cook with it in oiuls is tye fats absorb the thc and make it more readily digestiblebut that is not nesacary and you can make teas or eat it raw

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
They are not trying to "get high" all of the time. Our culture abuses it to numb ourselves. Its the new opiate of the masses in many cases. They do it because its a gift and it will have an affect in large amounts as it is metabolized. It just wont have the "same" effect.They would eat ounces at a time in huge salads as a food.Ceremonialy they would make tea Daniel Ordonez said:
its not water soluble, eating it raw wouldn't have an effect

Didjeridurian said:
I had a good friend from Jamaica that grew up out in the country with traditional Rastafarians. He told me that they would NEVER smoke it becuase they held their bodies to be sacred gifts of Jah. They would eat it raw in their salads and on very rare occasions make tea. They were also strictly vegan...just BTW ;-)

soaringeagle said:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
exactly ive had 12 course meals ..all 12 courses had canabis in em..from the salad dressing to salad to crackers in the soup and the soup itself lasagnya anbd pasta to raw seeds and sprouts breads cakes candies (mmmm ganja truffles) you name it its a very versatile herb

--
Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts
ahhh i see. and i wasnt arguing the tea, i know about that. never knew it was consumed as a vegetable though
J.D.
@jd
15 years ago
115 posts
wow thats really interesting to know about rastas not eating it didj. i just like the smoking of it because it resembles cigarettes and after quitting nicotine i just feel like i need to smoke some times.
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
Just a bit of info Re: hemp seeds:Yea they are very high in protein, however that does not make them a good source of protien. After all they are an overt fat. But anyway our society tends to get stuck in the idea that "more is better" when in fact more is often too much.The BEST protein sources are overt carbohydrate foods like fruits and green vegetables. They have a much lower amount and whats more important, they are in the proper, actually perfect amino ratio for us to assimilate. Remember, proteins are just complex amino chains that we have to break down anyway. Might as well get the raw aminos and put them to use strait away.Too much protien from ANY source is bad news for your kidneys and liver. soaringeagle said:
sure it does
but its also an amazingly nutritios food source
hemp seeds are higher in protein then anything else
the entire plant roots leaves buds seeds are all very good eatting.
the oinly reason to cook with it in oiuls is tye fats absorb the thc and make it more readily digestible
but that is not nesacary and you can make teas or eat it raw
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i believe it ive had hemp seed milk (yummy) and actualy felt high from a protein rush ..kinda like a protein overdose or something Didjeridurian said:
Just a bit of info Re: hemp seeds:

Yea they are very high in protein, however that does not make them a good source of protien. After all they are an overt fat. But anyway our society tends to get stuck in the idea that "more is better" when in fact more is often too much.
The BEST protein sources are overt carbohydrate foods like fruits and green vegetables. They have a much lower amount and whats more important, they are in the proper, actually perfect amino ratio for us to assimilate. Remember, proteins are just complex amino chains that we have to break down anyway. Might as well get the raw aminos and put them to use strait away.
Too much protien from ANY source is bad news for your kidneys and liver.

soaringeagle said:
sure it does
but its also an amazingly nutritios food source
hemp seeds are higher in protein then anything else
the entire plant roots leaves buds seeds are all very good eatting.
the oinly reason to cook with it in oiuls is tye fats absorb the thc and make it more readily digestible
but that is not nesacary and you can make teas or eat it raw

--

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form