Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

a debate challenge to johny clean

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
very good point fae and knittyfae seo is something im pretty familiar with and although your right hes giot an arvantage having spend tos on consultants and fake sites etc the fact is we not have over 107 listings in number 1 positions (and thats only in key phrases i test on) when searching for johnny dreadheadhq several of his products and multiple harmful methods (interlocking for examole) we have high listings we get a fair amount if rtafic with questions like "is dread wax good or bad" and lately alot of trafic searching "knotty johnny clean" "dread butta ingrediants" etc aditionaly alot of trafic comes to us searching the sites name specificly (so its getting well known) and even "soaring eagle dreads forums" or other combos (this sites our site not my site i never intended or wanted to make a name for myself but aparently many do fond us by searching that and typicaly the ones who do read the most pages, well over 100 per visit average)we have thousands of pages more listed then dreadheadhq knottybot dlt and sw few others combinedalthough some pages do drop in rank on average we gain a couple hundred page positions site wide daily (typicaly between 100-200) ..now i only test against the top 30 positions so that means 100-200 page positions gained in top 30 page rankingswere not even a year old yet and like u said doing it on a minimal budgetand im not trying to even optimize pages for seo in any way but every page or post ive made for a specific purpose (like the lock docta one or the debate) have listed in top 10 without tryinggoogles anylytics has a benchmarking thing that compares your site against other sites the same sizes and other same size sites within specific catagoriesthis months statsfor all sites this size (uncatagorized)visits 756% above averagebounce rate (number of ppl who view 1 page only then leave) 24% below average (below is good)pageviews 2,659% above average (yes over 2000 percent)average time on site 351% above averagepages perr visit 221% abovepercent new visitors -24% this is our only bad mark on this benchmark but i believe its because of the number of returning visits not lack of new visits so oits still a positive i thinkfor social networks this sizevisits 544% abovebounce -27%psgeviews 1932%time on site 271%page/visit 215%new visits +4%forums & chat providersvisits 278%boounce -13%pageviews 729%tome on site 129%page/visit 119%new visits 10%and just to cover all catagories we could fit inblogging resourcesvisits 875%bounce -46%pageviews ..whoop whoop 5,669% above averagetime 696%page/visit 491%new visits -34%as u can see in most cases and in most ways were doing at least twice as good as the average site our size.. but more often then not many many times betterand that is getting better all the time..point isin 2 years im fairly sure we can grow enough to seriusly compete with the big boys without spending alot of moneytruth is its own virtue and through truth our word will growweve heard of people passing the word on class to classmates interested in dreads and even in private messages on dreadheadhq's siteglancing through the reffering sites theres dozens possibly hundreds of blog sites that have sent a fair numberthe words definiately spreading without much efforetjust cause we have a great community hereeach and every one of u should be proud of your contributiinsbtw i do go through stats nightly and if anyones intertested the sites fiund semi often by searching members najes (or names u use) i pay special attention to these if they seem possibly stalkerish in natureso if anyone wishes to see the info on how often u were searched etc otr where from let me know..i am paying special attention to 1 girl here whos searched fir daily by a gyuy in ny (and contacted her and she knows nobody there)in future if its a problem i can exclude profiles from being found by search engines but id rather nit if its not a real issuesottuy started off talking seo site performance and all and started to babblethe whole point is im paying close attention to how the sites doing as well as the safety of all membersand were doing pretty damn good for such a young site

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well he agreed to the debateon fact insisted on it but then seemed to get really scared and well lied like crazy claiminmg in 10 years not 1 person ever complainedthen he requested rediculouse conditions for the debate..it all be done by email (impossible) and i get the webmasters of every antiwax website to agree in writting that it would be pubnlished on all of them(again impossible)if he doesnt show we'll stasrt without him and we can call his shop requesting he attend a follow up debatei wonder if i was able to get all anti wax sites to agree if hed also agree to publishing it on dreadheadhq too?that would rock..lol IllumiKnotty said:
i read that this is actually happening? no way.

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
word them into a non attacking tylpe question and ill add em..i know we all get pissed at him but we should try to stick to a higher set of values then him nit go on the attack but simply try to get at the truthmaybe "whar are the ingrediants in butta and why do you recomend smearing slime ontop of stickiness to hide the waxy buildup after claiming wax doesnt build up or make dreads sticky? isnt that an admission that waxy dreads do feel gross then add another useless product to cover up the waxiness that never should be there to begin with? Orange Clock said:
Can you please remind him of his contradictions in the "dreadlock wax controversy"
Why using budda would be good idea etc.(which is effectively skin-cream) These videos piss me off.
How much are you getting paid to keep your mouth shut about the real truth about the waxies?

--
Harry Brack
@harry-brack
14 years ago
32 posts
id like to ask why he thinks that all dreadlocks should look the same and shouldnt be induvidual?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok added that and a multipart question bout the vid contradictions and about butta so.. anything needing changing?

--
Orange Clock
@orange-clock
14 years ago
72 posts
Sorry but I have a problem with containing real pent up emotion. soaringeagle said:
word them into a non attacking tylpe question and ill add em..i know we all get pissed at him but we should try to stick to a higher set of values then him nit go on the attack but simply try to get at the truth

maybe "whar are the ingrediants in butta and why do you recomend smearing slime ontop of stickiness to hide the waxy buildup after claiming wax doesnt build up or make dreads sticky? isnt that an admission that waxy dreads do feel gross then add another useless product to cover up the waxiness that never should be there to begin with?

Orange Clock said:
Can you please remind him of his contradictions in the "dreadlock wax controversy"
Why using budda would be good idea etc.(which is effectively skin-cream) These videos piss me off.
How much are you getting paid to keep your mouth shut about the real truth about the waxies?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ohh trust me its hard to not scream "you f__ing g__mn liar" in his face but that will just add to the johnny bashing that polarizes the issue hes got his fans that believe everything he says no matter how little sence it makes and when u say jonny is a scumbag they get deffensive i dont wanna make ppl deffensive just make em go hmmm that makes a whole lit of sence..stress logic and truth not emotional outbursts yea alot have been hurt even devastated having to cut off dreads and after the questioning you'll get a chance to let free your emotions but lets 1syt get through the questions in a calm professional manner Orange Clock said:
Sorry but I have a problem with containing real pent up emotion.

soaringeagle said:
word them into a non attacking tylpe question and ill add em..i know we all get pissed at him but we should try to stick to a higher set of values then him nit go on the attack but simply try to get at the truth

maybe "whar are the ingrediants in butta and why do you recomend smearing slime ontop of stickiness to hide the waxy buildup after claiming wax doesnt build up or make dreads sticky? isnt that an admission that waxy dreads do feel gross then add another useless product to cover up the waxiness that never should be there to begin with?

Orange Clock said:

--
Arturis Static
@arturis-static
14 years ago
51 posts
I just found out about this debate from soaringeagle's replies on one of Jonny's vidsand I must say from reading iluvblutak posts, I have to agree that when goggle-ing how to make dreadlocks, the only websites that pop up are the wax advertising ones. I have to admit I started my dreadlocks by backcombing and knotty boy dread wax. Which to my understanding was different that Murray's beeswax (cuz that one is bad for you...) I've only used Knotty Boy dreadwax so I don't know if you people @ this forum feel differently than Johnny Clean's Products. After the initial start, I did use knotty Boy but once in a while, SO I just have to say that I've had my dreadlocks for 6 years now, and they are healthy and long. (and don't smell) :)P.S. Very Interested in this debate and reading more on this forum about all the anti-wax and other dreadlock alternatives to locking.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well the whole point is they claimn wax helps you but the reality is it hurt s youthey say use only nonresidue soap cause residues are hard to removethen sell you a waterproof residue impossible to removeknottysleeves hasd wax locks last 6 years too but were heavy stiff dreads that took way longer to really dreadwhen she combed em out at 6 years found the while inside still cfoated with waxnow i want u to try something read ther wax removal thread and do agressive wax removal (if u then feel u liked waxy dtrads better ill buy i weax to replsce what u remove)after several wax removals tell mne if your dreads dont feel 100% better less stiff less hard stucky and if u ever had zits less brewakoutsmolds mot always the result of wax but its a hugh risk and theres many other reasons to never use wax (including the fact dreads dread faster withiyt)oh also when u dewax and deep cleanse notice the color of the rinse water i think you'll be amazed at how much dirts really caught in the wax

--
Arturis Static
@arturis-static
14 years ago
51 posts
would the wax removal thread be located at this site or another?Could you please link me to it?Thank You
updated by @arturis-static: 07/03/15 07:41:40AM

/ 6

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form