Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

a debate challenge to johny clean

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/topics/dread-wax-why-ya-dont-want-it keep in mind wax is extremely hard to remove so u gotta be agressive and go beyond when u think its all gone

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
johnny hasnt responded to any of his vids comments in 2 weeks since accepting the debate then quickly trying to back out of it.i'm afraid he's too scared of the truth to show soin the case he doesnt show we will hold a debate competition style debate and have members attempt to argue the pro wax position based on johnny logicsince i believe he will not show id like several volunteers to do some research (quickly the debates almost here) and attempt to prepare a well thought out and researched debate based on the existing questions.if he doesnt show maybe a few hundred calls to his shop will get him to show for a round 2 debate?if not well its simply proof he cannot deffend his own lies and products

--
Arturis Static
@arturis-static
14 years ago
51 posts
Ooh what 's his shop's contact infor/phone #?That is a good idea to call and ask him to participate!! Now that he doesn't reply to his video comments... soaringeagle said:
johnny hasnt responded to any of his vids comments in 2 weeks since accepting the debate then quickly trying to back out of it.
i'm afraid he's too scared of the truth to show so
in the case he doesnt show we will hold a debate competition style debate and have members attempt to argue the pro wax position based on johnny logic

since i believe he will not show id like several volunteers to do some research (quickly the debates almost here) and attempt to prepare a well thought out and researched debate based on the existing questions.

if he doesnt show maybe a few hundred calls to his shop will get him to show for a round 2 debate?

if not well its simply proof he cannot deffend his own lies and products
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
everyone who can please call dhhq and politely remind johnny hes expected at tonights debatelet him know also it doesnt look good when hes scared to deffend his own productsif he doesnt join by the time the debate threads opened at 1/4 to 8 we'll hold the debate without him appointing a few people to argue the pro wax side using johnny logic (aka lies)

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
less then 3 hours to debate time ..give johnny a call reminding him1-877-884-4867

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
its in his best interest to come how will people believe he believes in hoe products if he backs down from trying to deffend them? Knottysleeves said:
I know you're worried he won't show, but I don't think we need to harass him with reminders. That wouldn't start things off on a friendly foot. :-)

I have soccer tonight so I'll probably only be able to attend for a short time, unfortunately.

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
im not recommending harrasment i said politely and dont expect more then a couple to bother calling Knottysleeves said:
I'm not disagreeing with you, of course we all want him to be there. I'm just saying that repeated phone calls from forumites to remind him isn't productive and will probably just piss him off, which will start the debate off in a bad spirit.

He committed to attending and everyone knows that. If he forgets or decides not to attend, well, that's his choice -- it will just reflect badly on him. Let's not force it.

soaringeagle said:
its in his best interest to come how will people believe he believes in hoe products if he backs down from trying to deffend them?
Knottysleeves said:
I know you're worried he won't show, but I don't think we need to harass him with reminders. That wouldn't start things off on a friendly foot. :-)

I have soccer tonight so I'll probably only be able to attend for a short time, unfortunately.

--
Witchiebunny
@witchiebunny
14 years ago
2 posts
Well it looks like he'll be doing it. Let's watch. :/
Justin Gibson
@justin-gibson
14 years ago
42 posts
I love how on the vids we dont see the whole wax geting but in the dreads lol where did he find a non waxed dread anyways? lol
updated by @justin-gibson: 07/11/15 09:18:11AM

/ 6
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form