Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dread girl on american idol

Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
i saw her on the show and was so excited! shes great, i hope she wins or at least makes it really far :)
updated by @emily: 07/23/15 03:36:19PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i have never watced or wanted to but even i fliped by fr 10 seconds t9o see who ya were talking biut i saw her but not her singing but she seemed cool and down to earth

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
hippie mama
@hippie-mama
14 years ago
154 posts
yeah my friend bonnie who took journalism in college agreed to do the bio on her for the site. i figured shed do a better job than i would considering her background of journalism and all.
ratcakie
@ratcakie
14 years ago
60 posts
fuck me man... that show destroys artists by making them perform other ppls stuff and giving them no room to show their origonality... ahhhhhrrrrrrr this show PISSES ME OFF... it is corparate greed at its finnest!!!.......... They then sign the winner into a contract of performing shit that will sell that other ppl write for them, suck them dry and have them begin the downwards spiral from selling stuff, to performing in a shopping mall ,to a has been... all with in a short term contract.... not to mention that they are more than happy to keep away from this young dready mama, the actual reality of the contract if she wins... eg... the time on the road, the amount of time her child will be with a baby sitter/nanny and the fact that when she dose have time to spend with her child after rehersals, recording, performing, traveling she will be exausted.... and for what? there was an artical i read from an Australian Idol winner Damian Leaf after the contract expired that pretty much said that he earnd next to nuthing from it....My personal veiws are that this type of show should not in any way shape or form be supported... Sorry if my spelling/ grammer is bad, but i am slapping keys in furry...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
oh i totaly agree and i think shed be better off just sinmging for her soul, no commercialization no contract get er to a rainbow gateriung to sing on g-funk stage and get added to htttp://rainbowtribe.net see i trew away my radiuo years ago cause so much commercial craps so empty and devoide of soulshes got a soulful voice tat would be destroyed singing pop crapscrew contracts and all tat she sould sing for te joy of singing and free erself frrom corporate slavery

--
Becca
@becca
14 years ago
4 posts
She has an incredible voice and spirit. I'm hoping she goes far. She also has a myspace, not much on it though. myspace.com/crystallbowersox
Antony
@antony
14 years ago
80 posts
I want her to make it far enough so that more people can enjoy her music but not so far that some record company takes control.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
we have a couple models on this site so i hope none take offence to this butthe worse thing that could happen to a pretty girl is to get into modeling

--
Angel
@angel
14 years ago
77 posts
Crystal Bowersox should become a member. And show us pics of those dreads.

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form