14 years ago
844 posts
im hoping she wins :D
updated by @iain: 07/19/15 06:17:22AM
momma has dreads
@momma-has-dreads
14 years ago
159 posts
We have been watching her...she stood out from day one. Dreads or no dreads. She plays with her heart and soul. She feels her music. That shows. I can see her being in the final two...I can also see all the folks at home with young kids watching the show and their parent cringing over their kids getting excited over a girl with dreads.....how many kids are going to turn to their folks and announce "mom/dad I want dreadlocks, just like Crystal" LOL She can rock....peace out
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
I was told about it, forgot until I saw this thread. I don't mind the corporate aspect of television, I just don't like that there is no substantial information being passed. Just mediocre crap to numb the brain.And about models, I generally like models although I'm mostly speaking of alternative modeling. I don't think I'd ever have the patience to date one, it is an extremely artistic and expressive lifestyle and very much exhausting to be around.
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
No coffee yet, don't know how much sense I can make atm......I don't have cable and don't feel like paying that much for a few channels. Besides, I can watch MIT lectures on youtube even though that is way over my head and puts me to sleep. XD
MountainWillow
@mountainwillow
14 years ago
141 posts
I don't watch much tv and never watch American Idol. Last night I was at the gym walking on the treadmil (of course I am not working out hard since I am pregnant) and the shared tv had AI on it and several others watching. I couldn't help but also feel she was very talented and hoped she'd win. Her dreads are really gorgeous too!
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
I keep looking at this thread and seeing "Dead girl on american idol"
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
Water....must be the fluoride.....
momma has dreads
@momma-has-dreads
14 years ago
159 posts
She will win it...there are no others like her or that are even close to her. I am very happy for her and what this will do for her in her life. She seems to be a strong young women and not easily talked into doing anything she is not comfortable in do. I really think she will do fine after the show and she wins. I would like to know more about her and her family...I think this will come out further in the show as the weeks go by. Strong women. Love it. peace and give peace to some one else today breeze said:
Crystal just had another amazing night!!!!!!!!! She did Gladys Knights "Midnight Train To Georgia" She just might win it!

Peace & Love
Alicia
@alicia
14 years ago
68 posts
Crystal is awesome..I watch american idol every week haha. She writes her own music (and even mentioned to the judges how she wishes they'd let her sing her own songs!) She Can play the guitar..piano..and harmonica..(so far..maybe even more) .and I love anyone who can play the harmonica haha. She has done good every single week and should win..although last week she almost quit the show. Almost every contestant on the show this year plays intruments so its alot better than previous years..hopefully someday they'll be able to sing their own stuff.
Alicia
@alicia
14 years ago
68 posts
Well..all that was said is that she wanted to quit and go home and said "whats the point?" but then ryan secreast talked her out of it and told her he was able to buy his mom a house and she will be able to as well. So she decided to stay. haha Makarov said:
Why'd she almost quit?

Alicia said:
Crystal is awesome..I watch american idol every week haha. She writes her own music (and even mentioned to the judges how she wishes they'd let her sing her own songs!) She Can play the guitar..piano..and harmonica..(so far..maybe even more) .and I love anyone who can play the harmonica haha. She has done good every single week and should win..although last week she almost quit the show. Almost every contestant on the show this year plays intruments so its alot better than previous years..hopefully someday they'll be able to sing their own stuff.

updated by @alicia: 07/13/15 05:46:50PM

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form