Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

who wants in on the debate

Jayke Watson
@jayke-watson
10 years ago
118 posts

It would be good if it were only SE and DreadsUK and there was a live message board/chatroom for the people watching that could be seen by both SE and DreadsUK and then we could have a fast and high quality video feed whilst still allowing people to weigh in/ask questions :) Looking forward to it :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

nah i really dont want that too often i get fingers pointing at me like im the only 1 that has the opinion that crochets damaging so i really want to be surew that itsclear that many ppl especialty those who had crochetted in the past sharethe same opinions

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jayke Watson
@jayke-watson
10 years ago
118 posts

I understand that but I think for purely practical reasons, having more than two people will just be a disaster due to the large amount of people streaming and participating in discussion. Perhaps there can be pre-recorded testimonies for crochet/wax victims or supporters that can be played throughout the hangout but I think being connected to too many people is just asking for technical troubles.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

hangouts is designed to function well with multiple participants

i havent used it but i know thats the purpose so should be fine

--
Jayke Watson
@jayke-watson
10 years ago
118 posts

Okay well if that's the case then yes it'd be good to have multiple people but make sure it's an equal amount on both sides and only extremely mature and respectful people.

Sunflower
@sunflower
10 years ago
95 posts

I'll gladly :)

Bob Ngarly
@bob-ngarly
10 years ago
161 posts

Its hard to debate preference and what the correct "look" for dreads should be...

Is the debate arguing how maintenance effects the health of dreads?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

exactly

--
Jackie Turner
@jackie-turner
10 years ago
76 posts

So when is this debate supposed to be?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

tentavely in 2 weeks about..lil less i was very sick im 90% over it but still not completely there yet

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/14/15 01:09:10AM

/ 9

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form