Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

who wants in on the debate

Casey Fay
@casey-fay
10 years ago
90 posts

Ok Must be my imagination sorry UK posts just sound likethey are ready to slam by even pointing out ever so slightly personalbites on SE Maybe I can learn. I have watched Lazy Dreads videos they are good. If it is all about passing on wisdom,I am all for. I just don't want it to be like buzzards picking apart people

DreadsUK
@dreadsuk
10 years ago
13 posts

Hi Casey,
thanks for your reply. It sounds like you have a strong case for your position. it would be great to have you in on the debate. Also agree it would be great to get some 'victims' as SE calls it. All these will help to build the most honest perspective. Very much looking forward to your contribution.

As tara said, its about educating people and getting the truth out. Rudeness and attacks are not welcome.

As for the date, SE hasn't replied/responded to my proposal ideas/suggestions i've posted above. Its been posted for a while now and still no reply. I just assumed it was cause he said he was sick, SE???

Filip Radulovic
@filip-radulovic
10 years ago
17 posts
I just wanted to say that lazy dreads in fact is for the natural way, i have watched all of his videos and he's said that if he could go back he wouldnt start them by backcombing, hes had them for a long time, seven years i think, and only maintnance he has ever done is drying them with a towel which you could say is wet palmrolling, just all of the dreads at once...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

im getting better but still sick with coughing fits wheezing and very scratchy voice so lets say maybe 2 weeks to be safe and so we can prepare

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
DreadsUK
@dreadsuk
10 years ago
13 posts

What are your thoughts on the treatment for the show?

Assuming this is acceptable to you, i could consider either sunday 2nd or 9th february starting some time between 1pm and 8pm UK time.

I would need to confirm with all parties this end before securing the date, as i am sure you will need to do the same.,If we pencil it in for now.

I'm still confirming a couple of key speakers this end so these dates may change.

How are preparations your end? What do you need in place to be ready yourself?

Thanks
Elijah

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

1 pm is 8 am here ..i get to bed around 5 am

8pm uk time is 2 pm here..wich is the absolute earliest i could do it

hmm sat would be better then sun too

--
DreadsUK
@dreadsuk
10 years ago
13 posts

and you accept the treatment for the show?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

actualy rethinking it sun would be best but what do i mean by treatment

--
DreadsUK
@dreadsuk
10 years ago
13 posts

lol maybe read my original post on this thread. i wondered why you hadn't replied or acknowledged it at al :p

SimpleSpiveys
@simplespiveys
10 years ago
58 posts

Lets do it! I'd rather just hangout and get to know people, but this would be an interesting experiemental first google + hangout.

updated by @simplespiveys: 07/23/15 04:16:13PM

/ 9

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form