Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

what are some of the best/ worst questions that you get about your dreads

Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
Too much thought about the subject for the time being. lol. My whole point was that I was somewhat agreeing but expounding on what Tha Tron was saying, meaning that people will always find a reasont. Maybe we should have a seperate thread for debating the psychological and sociological reasons behind discrimination.
updated by @spider-feet: 07/22/15 07:36:29AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i wasnt disagreeing with you either..i understood your point, treat each person withoin a group as an individual not a repressentation of the group as a wholei just think the groupings themselves are harmfultheres a whole section for descrimination against dreads so i guess race and religion and all that can fit in there ass well\when thinking of the catagories and groups i tried to make em very versatile so we can cover a wide range of issues

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kath
@kath
15 years ago
73 posts
Just because I have dreads and tattoos, people automatically think I'm a pothead. In reality though, I have never touched it. I'm not against it - but it just isnt my thing.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
im fconstantly asked for drugs id never ever touch..i do smoke weed,,but very rarely..i have had 1 1/8 bag for several months now, i might smoke once a month ..sometimes more sometimes less

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
tha tron
@tha-tron
15 years ago
147 posts
yes I get the same. and am the same way I have never touched it. It pisses me off pretty bad.. I guess you just laugh it off though people are pretty closed minded in most cases
tha tron
@tha-tron
15 years ago
147 posts
I didn't mean to get everyone fired up like this wow lol
liam mclauchlan
@liam-mclauchlan
15 years ago
1 posts
worst question i had was a follows"i woke up this morning to find bugs all over my pillow case in my bed and in my hair i think they are coming from my hair do you think they; still be alright to get dreads still?"to which everyone replied "have a fucking shower and burn your room you filthy gromit" hahahaha
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
You are talking about the neo-cons which aren't really conservative. A lot of people you wouldn't expect to be are actually extremely conservative like me. I'm not religious so it can be hard to tell since I'm not waving around a bible and telling people they are going to hell. But...I put a lot of emphasis on family values, ethics and letting the individual choose what is right and wrong for themselves.When the democrats and republicans in this country manage to fully abolish the constitution I will still be living my life by it and telling them to go **** themselves...
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
That is probably the most kind response to give to someone like that. Gross...
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
Thats when you say "Yeah, but the gnomes and faeries that live in my hair scare them away."

/ 6

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form