Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Vegetarian, to be or not to be?

Angelmoth
@angelmoth
14 years ago
10 posts
hi Jo, im new to the forum and i've only just found this thread. so how did it go?long story short, i've been a veggie for about 3 yrs now, and i've never looked back. there are always people trying to challenge your choice, but remember, you dont ever have to justify yourself to anyone. be a veggie if you feel that's what's right for you. if you find the transition hard, you could cook lots of indian food, it's really easy and rich and sooo yummy you really wont miss meat at all (message me if you want some recipes).good luck =)
updated by @angelmoth: 07/13/15 02:32:45PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
id love some recipies!!!i love indsian foodive been veg bout 26 years i guess Angelmoth said:
hi Jo, im new to the forum and i've only just found this thread. so how did it go?
long story short, i've been a veggie for about 3 yrs now, and i've never looked back. there are always people trying to challenge your choice, but remember, you dont ever have to justify yourself to anyone. be a veggie if you feel that's what's right for you. if you find the transition hard, you could cook lots of indian food, it's really easy and rich and sooo yummy you really wont miss meat at all (message me if you want some recipes).
good luck =)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Angelmoth
@angelmoth
14 years ago
10 posts
wow 26 yrs is a long time, that's so good, im impressed.this is how i make my chana masala (chickpea curry), the easiest of currysi put some oil and butter in a pan and throw in a large chopped onion . when it's cooked and soft i put in a can of chopped tomatoes and a can of chickpeas on top of that, a teaspoon of coriander powder , one of turmeric powder , one of cumin seeds (you can fry them beforehand) and a tablespoon of chana masala powder, salt and pepper. let it cook for a few minutes until it's thick.thats all! easy and quick and yum-yum.i'm making butter masala paneer for dinner, i'll let you know how it goes and if it's good i'll post the recipe Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. ~Albert Einstein soaringeagle said:
id love some recipies!!!
i love indsian food
ive been veg bout 26 years i guess

Angelmoth said:
hi Jo, im new to the forum and i've only just found this thread. so how did it go?
long story short, i've been a veggie for about 3 yrs now, and i've never looked back. there are always people trying to challenge your choice, but remember, you dont ever have to justify yourself to anyone. be a veggie if you feel that's what's right for you. if you find the transition hard, you could cook lots of indian food, it's really easy and rich and sooo yummy you really wont miss meat at all (message me if you want some recipes).
good luck =)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ohh iu never heard that quote but its so true!

--
Kundalini Rise
@kundalini-rise
14 years ago
67 posts
To be.
Kundalini Rise
@kundalini-rise
14 years ago
67 posts
Whoops. I've been a vegetarian for as long as this video was relative.
I made the switch to be healthy, the transition is as difficult as anyone wants it to be.Advice? Listen to your body.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

i loved tat vid it made all te points i usualy makeits so funny how meat eaters just dont get itits so odvios its not oour natural diet at all

--
Vinny
@vinny
14 years ago
82 posts
I dont care to argue about whether or not we are designed to eat meat, Or nutrition, or any of that with vegetarians. To each his own ya know? The only time I have ever gotten annoyed by a vegan/vegetarian is when they try to push their choices on me. That makes you an ass wipe no matter what it is. whether your pushing religion, music, or a diet plan, you're still pushing. No offence but I've noticed that a lot of vegans, like some Christians, have this distorted sense of superiority. I think the world would be a better place if everyone just learned to get off the high horse they have put themselves on.BTW most of the vegetarians and vegans I meet are kinda....well...fat. I dont get how that happens. lack of exercise I assume. Also, what's the best vegi source of protein I could find? I eat ALOT of chicken and id like to change it up a bit so i dont have to rely completely on chicken.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
hemp seeds arer the highhest sourse of proteinwheet meat aka seitan isr excelent tooand you do not really ned muc protein at alland your totaly wrong more meaty eatters are grossly overweigtte aqverage veggie is perfect weigt a bfew are eavy but compared toi meat eatters bvery very few

--
Vinny
@vinny
14 years ago
82 posts
right on. and I just met the ones that I've met are usually out of shape. Then again there are a lot more herbivores out there then just the ones I've met, and maybe the out of shape ones are the only ones that have opened their mouth about it to me.and I know I dont NEED too much protein, I just eat a little extra because I work out. Im not one of those meat heads who takes their weight in protein everyday though, I just eat a bit more than the average human being.And the meat I do eat is all lean, I very rarely eat red meat but I do love the taste hahaha. soaringeagle said:
hemp seeds arer the highhest sourse of protein
wheet meat aka seitan isr excelent too

and you do not really ned muc protein at all
and your totaly wrong more meaty eatters are grossly overweigt
te aqverage veggie is perfect weigt a bfew are eavy but compared toi meat eatters bvery very few

/ 14

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form