14 years ago
67 posts
Oh,....
updated by @kundalini-rise: 07/13/15 09:09:13PM
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
if you work out, you probably take a whey protein or some other powder form of it yes?they do make those in vegatable/soy forms that are completely comparative content-wise to they whey ones,hemp in particular is high in protein, some also say fats, but they are high in omega fats which is a good kind,Pea protein is also pretty good, although lacking in certain amino acids, (if you end up getting it in powder form they usually add it though but I just meant pea's themselves).however I hear if you eat rice with that it corrects the protein balance with this,although I'd need more info to verify that.
Kundalini Rise
@kundalini-rise
14 years ago
67 posts
I eat the earth. And poop it back out for something else to turn that into food, for something else....:D
Vinny
@vinny
14 years ago
82 posts
nope. well not yet at least, I was really considering it. It would make it a lot easier to reach my "quota" everyday. Iain said:
if you work out, you probably take a whey protein or some other powder form of it yes?
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
when i became a vegetarian (well i was vegan first) 7 years ago, i was always hungry
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
and still am IllumiKnotty said:
when i became a vegetarian (well i was vegan first) 7 years ago, i was always hungry
hippie mama
@hippie-mama
14 years ago
154 posts
iron is found in dark greens suck as spinach and collard greens. its also found in and other things. the trick is u have to drink or eat something with vitamin c to help absorb the iron. i been a vegetarian on and off since i was a teen mainly on. except when i didnt have a choice due to couch surfing days. but i been a vegetarian this time for about 2 years non stop this time and since my hunny and i get the food its gonna stay that way. i mean its only hard if u had a certain meat meal or burger u liked u may crave it but theres so many choices out there it shouldnt be aroblem. you need to make sure that ur doing it because u either believe in saving the animals/ enviroment or its a healthy way to live whatever ur reason make sure its something that means alot to u so u wont care if ppl mock u. i stopped eating meat cuz i dont beleive animals should be eaten and everything else involving it so for me if someone mocks me i say im sorry i thought that as humans we evolutionalized and that means showing compassion for other living things. i also do it cuz cancer runs in my husbands side of the family and meat eaters have a higher chance of getting cancer (colon and stomach).so id perfer to try to keep my son and hubby around and even if its a little diffrence its still a diffrence
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
weird ive been veg 26 years and dont eat much at all wen i go out to eat wityh family (meat eatters all) tey all eat at leasst 4 times as muc as me and i get very full eatting just 1/4 wat tey eat

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kundalini Rise
@kundalini-rise
14 years ago
67 posts
Exactly, no need to eat....... Empty-Stomach Intelligence
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
the cancer increase is causwe of all the crap animals are fed to increaee te profitsbut also becauswe our intestines are not properly designed to digest and eliminate fats from meat, we digest it far too slowly and absorb wat true carnivores would convert to wasteit truely is toxic to our systems hippie mama said:
iron is found in dark greens suck as spinach and collard greens. its also found in and other things. the trick is u have to drink or eat something with vitamin c to help absorb the iron. i been a vegetarian on and off since i was a teen mainly on. except when i didnt have a choice due to couch surfing days. but i been a vegetarian this time for about 2 years non stop this time and since my hunny and i get the food its gonna stay that way. i mean its only hard if u had a certain meat meal or burger u liked u may crave it but theres so many choices out there it shouldnt be aroblem. you need to make sure that ur doing it because u either believe in saving the animals/ enviroment or its a healthy way to live whatever ur reason make sure its something that means alot to u so u wont care if ppl mock u. i stopped eating meat cuz i dont beleive animals should be eaten and everything else involving it so for me if someone mocks me i say im sorry i thought that as humans we evolutionalized and that means showing compassion for other living things. i also do it cuz cancer runs in my husbands side of the family and meat eaters have a higher chance of getting cancer (colon and stomach).so id perfer to try to keep my son and hubby around and even if its a little diffrence its still a diffrence

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 14

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form